Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just sold my 2013 RZR XP 900 WALKER EVANS and I'm thinking about getting a 2014 MAVERICK. Not sure which one to get. The base model or XRS? Need some help deciding, my RZR had the power steering so I'm thinking I would like to have that, but I was liking the looks of the all white base model. Hmmm decisions...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm getting a 14' because I hate the yellow. Super Atv has ps for $650 and I can get the base model for $15K. Or $18 for the XRS. I'm just wondering if it's a gotta have factory option the TRI MODE DPS or just put the PS on myself?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
I had to get the 13. The savings where the deciding factor. I'll paint that booger a dif color, add ps and still come up on top

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Just sold my 2013 RZR XP 900 WALKER EVANS and I'm thinking about getting a 2014 MAVERICK. Not sure which one to get. The base model or XRS? Need some help deciding, my RZR had the power steering so I'm thinking I would like to have that, but I was liking the looks of the all white base model. Hmmm decisions...
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Are the 2.5" shocks worth the extra coin? Or could I upgrade my springs and be worth it or not?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Are the 2.5" shocks worth the extra coin? Or could I upgrade my springs and be worth it or not?
I think they are worth the extra money, but I also wanted the upgraded gauge cluster. WAY easier to read.
You can get by with the 2.0's depending on your riding style.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
If u get the ps model then u also get the qe and the qe is absolutely worth it if u mud ride or do any rock crawling. I installed both in my 13 but if I had the option I would have got the one with p/s.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I like the Base model all white one so that's the one I'm getting. As for power steering, I'm looking at Super Atv, or Wickedbuilt. Which one do you guys recommend and why?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts