Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just sold my 2013 RZR XP 900 WALKER EVANS and I'm thinking about getting a 2014 MAVERICK. Not sure which one to get. The base model or XRS? Need some help deciding, my RZR had the power steering so I'm thinking I would like to have that, but I was liking the looks of the all white base model. Hmmm decisions...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm getting a 14' because I hate the yellow. Super Atv has ps for $650 and I can get the base model for $15K. Or $18 for the XRS. I'm just wondering if it's a gotta have factory option the TRI MODE DPS or just put the PS on myself?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Just sold my 2013 RZR XP 900 WALKER EVANS and I'm thinking about getting a 2014 MAVERICK. Not sure which one to get. The base model or XRS? Need some help deciding, my RZR had the power steering so I'm thinking I would like to have that, but I was liking the looks of the all white base model. Hmmm decisions...
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Are the 2.5" shocks worth the extra coin? Or could I upgrade my springs and be worth it or not?
I think they are worth the extra money, but I also wanted the upgraded gauge cluster. WAY easier to read.
You can get by with the 2.0's depending on your riding style.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
If u get the ps model then u also get the qe and the qe is absolutely worth it if u mud ride or do any rock crawling. I installed both in my 13 but if I had the option I would have got the one with p/s.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.