Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thinking about selling my Maverick, I dont ride it enough and its just taking up space. I had fun building it but it needs someone that wants to enjoy it. Located in northern california

2013 XRS with less the 130 miles -----Paid 17896 OTD
UTV inc cage upgraded chromoly steel full cage with rear bumper and roof intrusion bars, 3 flag mounts ------2500
UTV inc 4 point seat belts -----220
UTV inc doors, powder coated to match ------700
UTV inc switch's -----80
UTV inc front full gusset kit------220
Power Steering -----625
Amp and 2 6 1/2 speakers-----125
50" single row Rigid light bar -----1200
CV tech primary, STM secondary -----1500
Custom painted ----1200
Seat's re-covered
Driver seat lowered and moved back---I did myself
2' wheel spacers on all four corners -----200
HIDs high and low beams--------150
Billet rear view mirror ----120

I have about 1100 in powder coating

I will add more the more I think about it. I know there is a bunch im missing. I have all paper work and title in hand.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
WOW

selling her huh ?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Post up some pics and a price.....not sure you will get anything close to what you got in it with all of the upgrades. If you consider selling some of the accessories, let me know.

·
Registered
410 Posts
It looks awesome! Someone's gonna get a super nice ride that they don't have to buy a bunch of stuff for.......

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh yeah I just bought the Can Am front baja bumper and installed it ------320

I dont know what to ask. I would love to get 20,000. I think thats more then fair. I just hate seeing it sit there with a battery tender on it...

·
Registered
214 Posts
What's stopping you from using it more? I say just get rid of whatever is stealing your riding time and the problem is solved.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My business is getting in the way of my riding time. That and I just had a house built, so im working on yard work and window coverings etc...... no time for this toy.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
My color scheme will be the same as yours except the factory yellow & black. GLWTS

·
Registered
12 Posts
Do you have more pics of your car that you can post, or PM?

What part of NorCal is the car located?

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
Sorry to see yo go, I followed your build this spring. This was a kick ass project! I hope you find a buyer cuz it's better than
can ams red

1 - 17 of 17 Posts