Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2013 Maverick XRS, 400 miles and loaded up with the following....

Viper 4500 Winch
Windshield
Aluminum Roof
2 LED Lightbars
16" Kore rims and tires
Stereo
CVT clutch
custom wrap
rear bumper with receiver hitch
Sport Low mod
all LED lights
Spare belt

Machine has only been trail ridden. Extremely clean! Title in hand and will ship if desired.
$17500.00

call 605-870-1683. Located in South Dakota.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Glwts.

·
Registered
200 Posts
that thing is sweet... i think you should keep it.

·
Registered
400 Posts
man, i like those wheels

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Highmore....dead center of South Dakota. Willing to help with shipping if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
nice looking ride! GLWTS

·
Registered
211 Posts
Highmore....dead center of South Dakota. Willing to help with shipping if anyone is interested.
Highmore.......don't ever remember losing to you guys in high school sports. :cool2: Chalked it up as a win every time you guys came across our sports calendar!

Good luck with your sale!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I had them custom made with the wrap. Been 6 or 7 months ago and I don't remember exact name of the place I had them made. I may have a couple pieces of wrap I didn't use still in the box so I can see if I have an name or number....

·
Registered
395 Posts
Please do, That is the best looking one I've seen especially for the blingstars. PM me if you wish. Thanks Steve
I had them custom made with the wrap. Been 6 or 7 months ago and I don't remember exact name of the place I had them made. I may have a couple pieces of wrap I didn't use still in the box so I can see if I have an name or number....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have...and texts. I replied that it will cost actual shipping charges. I would guess $600-$700? I can arrange shipping out of Sioux Falls, SD (which is 3 hrs from me) but I would take the machine to them and help load it on the truck. I will aid in shipping as needed. I can find out exact costs if that is the only thing holding up a sale...??

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
bump for a good looking ride! GLWTS

1 - 20 of 28 Posts