Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have only driven my Mav 3 times in the past 4 months I have had it. I have decided to get back into hare scramble racing this fall after a 12yr break so I won't have time to enjoy the Mav much this year. My Maverick is a 2013 XRS model, 6 hrs on it and approx 58 miles. It had the clutch recall before i picked it up and i havent had any problems with anything besides listening to some choice words from my razor owning buddies, but that was expected. I have a lot of extras added to it, here is the list

Can Am half windshield
Factory Can Am Pro Armor doors
Factory Can Am accy front bumper
Factory Can Am accy rear bumper
Factory Cam Am accy rock slider bars
Factory Can Am accy front a-arm guards
Factory Can Am accy rear a-arm guards
Two Brothers dual slip on exhaust
Dragonfire 4 point harnesses
Factory Can Am accy rear cargo bed box

Factory Cam Am winch mount - new and not yet installed
Superwinch LT-3000 - new still in the box

I really enjoy it and hate deciding to sell it but I just don't use it enough to let it sit. I have to many hobbies and not enough daylight. I am located in Nashville, TN. you can email me at [email protected] with any questions or call/text me at 615-218-6866.

Asking $17,500 obo

I will post some pics to this ad when I get home on the regular pc.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Gonna go to the new Rxr 1000 so you can reallyspank your buddies

·
Registered
107 Posts
IMO you should put it back to factory and sell the accessories seperately. You will get more money out of it that way. Let me know if you decide to sell some of it seperately!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That was my thought too :D
Are you guys reffering to the new rzr 1000? Or what is the rxr 1000? I wouldn't jump the fence to Polaris, I like the Can Am a lot. I bought a new KTM XC to get back into bike racing and my plan was to do the utv races they were doing on Saturdays before the bikes race on Sunday but the series owner didn't get enough participation last year with the utv's so he killed it this year. Me and some others tried to talk him out of it but looks like it didn't please him. He counts on the $$$ factor to much instead of the riders fun factor.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
IMO you should put it back to factory and sell the accessories seperately. You will get more money out of it that way. Let me know if you decide to sell some of it seperately!
If I can't move it like it sits then I may put it back stock, I know it may bring a little more $$ but everything I put on it is usually what everyone does to start with expect for the exhaust so it's already done for someone. If I put it back stock I will pm ya before turning wrenches.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
The problem for you is they are selling these for much less than MSRP now due to the 14's hitting the showroom floor. We are seeing new 2013's selling in the high $13K range. So it will be hard to make up the difference in your accessories.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts