1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Oh yeah, I want one.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Um I would be careful about doing that SS90. Its ok to help out someone with service info but you might get yourself in trouble advertising that on a public forum.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
So your saying this website supports illegal activity. That sorta stuff belongs on torrents for people to find. Just saying. Wouldn't want to see a fellow member get into serious trouble.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What is the difference between it being sold on Ebay for $15 in CD form? I know its not coming from BRP off ebay.. But if it hurts everyones feelings, forget that I offered. Or Paypal me $5 and make it worth my while. I just printed this thing out...1052 pages. I think my printer is gonna catch on fire lol.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Dude, you do whatever you want. You are not hurting anyone's feelings here. Just another member offering advice. Take it or leave it. No sweat off my back. That person selling copies on Ebay could have a copyright agreement with BRP who knows.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
If you want to share it, just have people PM you and you can give them the link that way you won't get dinged for posting it on a public forum. I have done this for quite a few people in the past without any issues.....I don't have access to my file server right now or I could do it for you too.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you want to share it, just have people PM you and you can give them the link that way you won't get dinged for posting it on a public forum. I have done this for quite a few people in the past without any issues.....I don't have access to my file server right now or I could do it for you too.
I shared it with a handful of people, and it became more of a pain in the ass with people whining about stealing. I still have the file if people want it. I see there is another guy on here offering it as well now

1 - 14 of 14 Posts