Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2013 can am maverick xrs 1000 f/s 40hrs on it. It is in the shop now getting the big service done on it do not have a recent pic of it but I have a list of extras on it not in this pic. took the nets off and putt bling star doors on it put a turnkey roof on a half wind shield I put super utv power steering on it also beefed up the front end wich is the week link on these from the factory putt heavy duty tierods on it front a- arm braces also putt a warren winch 4500pound on it also putt aftermarket tires and rims on it went up to a 14 inch hd rim from the factory 12inch. put 30inch maxxis zilla tires on. and still have the factory beadlock wheels. also put fender flares on it also put a clutch kit in it for the bigger tires this is my wifes ride it has never ben on its side or top it runs very well iam shure iam missing something else we really don't want to sell it but some things came up and it needs to go plus a three year warrenty on it I have all the receipts on every thing close to 22000 iam askin 16000 iam open to offers thanks for looking call or text 307 631 0801 jim

Attachments

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Why are you selling so soon after buying it an dputting all the extras on it?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well my wife has to have a unexpected surgery and iam trying to pay off some bills before she has it I guess the dealer was supposed to do the service at 20 hrs but could not get it in to be done so there doing it now belive me we do not want to get rid of it but it has to be done at the time being Thanks

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Would you be interested in selling just the stock wheels? If so, please PM with a price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts