Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It sucks that I'm doing this but, been jobless now for a little over a month and the search continues. My toy is all I've got that's paid for so it's on the chopping block. Everything you see in the pics goes, I'm firm on the price because the machine is still practically new. If your not interested in the machine at or close to this price that's fine. As of now I want to let all the factory take off stuff go with it, but if the buyer was serious and didn't want it then I'd be willing to keep take-offs and lower price. Everything on the mav or in it is in my signature. The new tire's and wheels have 2 miles on them and the factory set has 100. The factory cluthes have 20 miles on them and STM clutches have 82. Here's my cell if you have any ?'s you can text to 270-227-6652

I'd be willing to deliver up to 200 miles tops from 42071.

Price is $15,500 for all pictured and in my signature. $13,300 w/o 30" tires and wheels and STM clutches.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More pics

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
sorry to hear hope u can make it back one day !

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'm also sorry to hear you lost your job. With some luck maybe you can sell your very nice Maverick to someone who will sell it back to you in the future. I wish you good luck finding work soon.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, yeah it sucks for sure but I got three young uns and they definitely come first. I forgot to mention I bought it when they were giving the 2 year warranty with the 13 models.

Nathan

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I'll sell without factory pull off stuff for $15,500

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Gotta try and get this thing sold, if anyone's interested I'll put it back with stock tires and clutches with sport low, fan overide, roof, doors, PS and 2" reciever for $13,300

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Open to any decent offers

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Edited price in original post

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
That does suck. GLWTS

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah man it sucks for sure, I'm sure everything is gonna work out eventually just don't know when.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
$15,500 with all the factory stuff correct?
Yes sir, my apologies on the one post where it states otherwise I went back and was editing former posts and forgot to fix that one :)

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
I feel your pain brother. I been out of work since 12-4-13. Lucky for me I been finding enough side jobs to stay afloat (actually been doing a little better making cash/no taxes), but a steady paycheck makes life much less stressful.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I feel your pain brother. I been out of work since 12-4-13. Lucky for me I been finding enough side jobs to stay afloat (actually been doing a little better making cash/no taxes), but a steady paycheck makes life much less stressful.

Yeah man, it sucks I kinda forgot what it was like. I've had a steady check for the last 22 years, my biggest thing right now is benefits, that's something I really took for granted. Go from paying $30 a week to paying almost a grand a month hurts.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Sorry to hear about your situation. Hopefully it will turn around for you soon, then you can get a brand new 2015
GLWTS

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry to hear about your situation. Hopefully it will turn around for you soon, then you can get a brand new 2015
GLWTS
Thanks man, I know it'll work out, just hope it's sooner rather than later.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Think I've got it sold, supposed to meet a guy Friday.

Reactions: RiverRat77
1 - 20 of 27 Posts