Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This bike sold for 17k and all of the extra's on it, it's a good deal for someone looking for a commander.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Glwts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would take $14900 for this one and it has roof (300), doors(600), 2 windshields(500), head light guards(180), QSC clutch(800+), bed cover(100), and hiper double bead locks(1600). Runs excellent!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
No dought it sucks to dump lot's of cash into these things and get back pennies on the dollar. That's why I still have my Commander. Just not willing to take the loss.

·
Registered
684 Posts
No dought it sucks to dump lot's of cash into these things and get back pennies on the dollar. That's why I still have my Commander. Just not willing to take the loss.
That's why I never sell any of my toys. Quads, dirt bikes and now I have this sxs. Every time I buy something I have to buy a bigger trailer.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That's what I would like to do, is just keep it and have 2! But the wife just don't understand why you need 2 sxs lol.......

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
That's what I would like to do, is just keep it and have 2! But the wife just don't understand why you need 2 sxs lol.......
You can always get rid of the wife:haha:, but that usually costs even more money:crazy:

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
You can always get rid of the wife:haha:, but that usually costs even more money:crazy:
That sounds like you are speaking from experience....:wink:

·
Registered
671 Posts
You would come out better if you took your mods off and sold them separate. At least that has been my experience. Mods don't add much to the resale value of a machine.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts