Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have a 2013 commander as a project but I just bought a maverick today so I'm thinking of getting rid of this this is what I have almost a rolling chassis

2013 frame with title good shape
1000 engine
Throttle body and tube
Wire harness
Computer gauge and key
Frt and rear diff
Front and rear arms
Factory power steering
Steering rack
90% of inside plastic
Front driveshaft
Rear axles
Headlights
Front hubs
Front spindles
Front bumper
Clutches

I have around 4900 in it and would like to sell as whole but might consider selling parts if I can get the big stuff sold off first can text pics (270)871-2942

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Good luck

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I'll give someone a good deal if they want it all and will meet with in a reasonable distance make an offer and we will go from there I'm located in west ky zip 42413

·
Registered
412 Posts
Thanks I'll give someone a good deal if they want it all and will meet with in a reasonable distance make an offer and we will go from there I'm located in west ky zip 42413
I am about 5 miles from Jhardin20
I have more commander parts if someone wants to build this buggy,
Parts-- Complete bed assembly with all tail gates and lights
Plenty of rear trailing arms
Front A-Arms
rear axles
complete stock exhaust
Stock seats from X model with seat mounts
rear sway bar
im sure im forgetting some parts , but between both of us, sounds like we have close to complete unit .

Paul Miller 1-270-875-8181

·
Registered
125 Posts
jhardin20 are you gonna return any of my attempts to contact you??? this is all gonna get public very soon. do not want you jerking around anyone else on here!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Looks like its been a month and a half since he logged in here. He only has 8 posts also. Good luck man sounds like another airdam.

·
Registered
125 Posts
to make a long story short he did not send me everything we agreed upon. bought a comm engine and frame with title. frame was supposed to be straight with a clean title. frame was not straight and still no title. wasted 1163.00 on it. i have made numerous attempts to contact him via, pm , email, text and phone calls. he has blown me off for the last month. his name is jarrod hardin user names jhardin20 and gizmo20, be carfeul in dealing with him don't want anyone else to get burned. turned it into my cc co maybe when they take the money back he will return my attempt to contact him.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts