Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
ya , to get u by for now till new trailer , u could air down tires ,make smaller wooden wheels if ur handy , or a shorter cage or chop ur top, while ur at it u can soften up the suspension some and that will help a hair or to , they say it needs to be done anyways lol
LOL are you serious about the wooden wheels? All I keep picturing is wooden wheels on the wooden ramp door. Would you have enough traction to drive it in the trailer?

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Andy on here puts wooden wheels on the front of his Mav to get it in an 18' toyhauler! You could do the front, and then air down the rear.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
It fit in the trailer no problem. Had to let all the air out of the back tires. Got the X for 16600 out the door roof and doors and front bumper included.
I feel like I did pretty good on it considering the first offer (their best price) was 18700 no roof or doors or bumper.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I just paid $14,200 for the unit, plus taxes and doc fees. I got the dealer to eat the cost of the assembly = $350, first service = $399. Taxes were $852 (6% Idaho State Tax) So OTD was $15,067. I also got 2.90% financing on the remainder of what owed after down payment from BRP. Plus the 18 month extended B.E.S.T. warranty.

I got a pretty good deal on the rear BRP bed liner, BRP harness bar and Pro Armor soft top as well (all together I paid $375)

21 - 25 of 25 Posts