Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2013 Can Am Maverick 1000 standard for sale
I bought the machine brand new a month ago and love the machine. I am gonna have to have some surgury and will be out of work for a while and dont need the payments. It has 10 hrs on it and it has can am pro armor doors and two bros dual exhaust and 4000lbs warn winch(that is still new in the box) and i also have a 41 inch light bar on it. i paid 19,300.00 for it with those accesories and would like pay off but im open to reasonable offers. i will post pictures as soon as i can. for any question my cell number is 205 296 3708

thanks tyler

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
one of the reasons im selling is im having surgery in couple weeks on a previous leg injury so the screws and plates have to come out and second reason is im trying to buy a new truck so i cant really afford both and i dont need the payments when im down and out for surgery.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
the last few people I talk to sold theres on ebay

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
GLWTS and your recovery.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks everyone for the post. still forsale i would make someone a hell of a deal on this thing..

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
still forsale BEST OFFER!!!!! i dont get on the interweb that much so shoot me a text 205-296-3708

1 - 16 of 16 Posts