Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Thanks for posting this, Its basically what my dealer told me after the meeting. So far im happy I put a little faith in BRP products. Ive owned 3 and they have all been great.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Thanks for posting! Just what I wanted to hear. Great write up. I'll be waiting for more real world reviews!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Glamisfan, that sounds great looking forward to hearing your impressions. Ive been to the dunes at Rexburg Idaho once and rode some good size hills but all my riding around here is mountain.. We go to an area that we cross over the Canada/US border alot just us and the bears and the wolves..

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I know, but they put a fence in down here and we can no longer take the desert into Mex. I just thought it would prolly be the same up there.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Nice write up by Seth. Very accurate info! After driving the Maverick the xp feels outdated....... Can-Am did a great job with the new model.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I know, but they put a fence in down here and we can no longer take the desert into Mex. I just thought it would prolly be the same up there.
Really? Canada is a nice place. People aren't flooding out of the country so no need for a fence. The fence is for keeping the Mexicans out not us in.

·
Registered
168 Posts
LoL.... I think he was kidding. You used to be able to take the dunes south out of Buttercup

to ElGolfo Mexico. It was a great trip that cant be done anymore.

Here is the fence behind my Rhino

Drug Runners used to use this way to hit I-10 unchecked. A Border Patrol Agent was ran down a few years ago trying to head off a south bound Hummer after a high speed chase. There is still several of these burned out Broncos along the border that apparently were popular to steal in the US and take south.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts