Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Well today is the big day! Can-Am will officially be releasing their new sport UTV called the Maverick and we want to make sure that everyone sees it in detail.

So if you're at the SSSS or you have photos from the show post them up here!!

·
Registered
649 Posts
I just heard 66 inch Wide and 101 HP and rear Link Suspension..Good Source... We will see..... Also heard Can't get my hands on one till January.... If true that will be a mistake on there part, people on fence for riding season will Go with XP...Or will be forced to forgo a whole riding season..

·
Registered
477 Posts
I just heard 66 inch Wide and 101 HP and rear Link Suspension..Good Source... We will see..... Also heard Can't get my hands on one till January.... If true that will be a mistake on there part, people on fence for riding season will Go with XP...Or will be forced to forgo a whole riding season..
OUCH!!!! I f they wait till Jan they will lose millions in sales!!!! Not liking the 66 either....We will see.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
66 is pretty wide. The suspension travel must be insane. January is too far away.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I got them from another forum.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hmm... it appears my pics have dissappeared.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Just seen some pictures leaked... we have them up on FB ...I'm liking the 3 models...Barbara

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
ask to be my friend on FB....oregon riders dunes.... and then we have a group page... Sand dune riders that the photos are in

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hmm... it appears my pics have dissappeared.
Wow! Cache can be your friend. Once posted, the info doesn't go away. Just saw all the info that way. There are 4, yes 4 versions of the new Maverick "family" of machines!!! Looks like they will be taking the market by storm!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
My guess is you'll be lucky to get one by next summer. If it's anything like the Wildcat or first RZR

1 - 20 of 25 Posts