Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not in no hurry to sell my toy but looking to pay some debt off. Asking price is $15k FIRM or $16k with trailer. 2013 base 1000r has right at 50 hrs and 400 miles. always greased after every ride and all full synthetic amsoil fluids front to back, machine has only been trail rode and rockclimbing harldy seen mud

I bought it new and have since installed way too much money into it:

BlinGstar doors $600
Battery tender (hardwired to battery w/quick disconect)$60
Have a set of 28x10x14 EFX moto mtc tires slighty used $600
Brand new MSA 14" wheels $550
40" led light bar $400
warn roll cage mounts for bar $60
custom rocker switch by utvinc.com for light $25
fan override module by utvinc.com $60
Sport low mod $125
Rockford fosgate motorcycle mini amp 600/4 $200
8" marine tower speakers $250
I built a custom snorkel kit for the belt exhaust housing $50
Had a muffler shop build custom mid pipes to delete the big catalytic converters $100
About to have them install dual flowmaster exhaust setup will sound bad ass $250
Hid headlight bulbs $60

Currentyl the machine is bedlined, will either be peeling it off or trying another material. You can get a cutom wrap offline for $250 to $450

machine is located in Denton, Tx bank has the title. Will consider a partial trade on a renegade xxc and cash or outlander xmr and cash..

It is the cheapest USED maverick in Texas and has alot of mods done to it.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
just so u know the 2 big cans are resonators, where it goes into a X that's the cat !

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Yea I know! Pretty sure my ad says I deleted the cats
no u didn't delete the cat's

there is only one cat

the 2 big things u thought was a cat were resonators,

I was asking if u gutted the 1 cat or they welded a pipe in there to , if so make there u have a cross over brace still X to equal pressure !like factory

·
Registered
371 Posts
Bump for a noce looking mav. what brand are those speakers I like the way they look, where did you get them for such a good price.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump for a noce looking mav. what brand are those speakers I like the way they look, where did you get them for such a good price.
They are made by mcm electronics. You can actually pic up a pr now days for around $150 bucks. And they sound great surprisingly crisp and clear even from a far distance, only thing I don't like is the plastic cage mounts, had a tree branch snap it off and the speaker went flying down the hill. whats weird is the speaker still looks new, didn't break chip or crack lol. A little bit of construction adhesive to mount the clamp back to the speaker housing and it works like a champ. Im going to put another set on with 6.5s but they are on back order. Will have $250 invested in 2 pairs of tower speakers :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no u didn't delete the cat's

there is only one cat

the 2 big things u thought was a cat were resonators,

I was asking if u gutted the 1 cat or they welded a pipe in there to , if so make there u have a cross over brace still X to equal pressure !like factory
I deleted all of it the whole chunk of metal under the battery what ever you want to call it I guess.. They ran straight pipe no x. which is fine to me I run true duals on all of my trucks. From what I been told x pipe basically helps with sound, never heard of it helping back pressure. But that's another discussion for another topic. On the other hand believe it or not I was using a full tank of fuel in one day of trail riding before this mod and NO B.S. Last 2 trail rides I have not used a half tank of fuel on either day of riding.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts