Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spoke to Damon today....and he wanted to let me know the first video I posted of their video, wasn't suppose to have been released...it had not been edited etc.. here is the final cut.... better slow motion to see the suspension working.. I too would like to see some video in deeper bigger whoops.. we'll I'll try to provide some video to see where we are at (Avid Racing) testing and tuning our HCR suspension on our new BITD/SCORE maverick... we wont be able to prob put anything up for a couple of weeks because we don't go to Barstow to Test with King Shocks until the 20th...and then I'll be going directly to Vegas for the Mint 400, build pics to start showing here in the next few days in a new thread.

Here's "take two" or the one you should have seen first ;)

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
It's a good video but it never shows the full range of travel. It never really showed anything that the stock suspension couldn't handle really.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Guys,
I'm not a racer so maybe therein lies the first issue, but why not just revalve the Fox shocks to work with the kit versus spending a lot on Kings? That much difference?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts