Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
I was honestly going to dump the project being that I expected a new release this spring but with that obviously not happening I'm going to jump back on the project.

·
Registered
640 Posts
oh great....something else I will want to buy!

·
Registered
680 Posts
What are your goals for your kit Alex? How much wider? Travel? Use the stock shocks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
Well since I do a lot of shock work my goal was to create a long travel kit that uses factory shocks that I tune. Width I'm not sure on yet. We're building a +5 race kit for a factory team right now but I don't know if I want to put that much leverage on the factory shocks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Trying to revive a dead and dated thread here.... I got a new to me XRS this year and after several months of desert dashing I've been wanting some more travel. Does anyone still make long travel kits for the '13 XRS? I can't find a damn thing (all 14 and up) EXCEPT in this thread I saw someone mentioned Lonestar and they seem to have one. CT or HCR make them still/yet?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks Nogd, I actually have the LS kit up already haha. Was wondering if there are others....

Cales, I was wondering if the 14 was the same. I discovered the 15 is not after talking to the HCR guys.

A lot of people seem to be confused or unsure of what will crossover on 13-14 models as far as suspension goes. Some places I get yes, others I get no.

Thanks for the responses!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Thanks Nogd, I actually have the LS kit up already haha. Was wondering if there are others....

Cales, I was wondering if the 14 was the same. I discovered the 15 is not after talking to the HCR guys.

A lot of people seem to be confused or unsure of what will crossover on 13-14 models as far as suspension goes. Some places I get yes, others I get no.

Thanks for the responses!
Not sure how this will compare but I had the LSR kit with stage V Ella's on my 900 xp 4 and was pretty pleased

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.