Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Orig owner, 254 miles, 1st major service done, ready to go!

Dragon Fire Racing Suede Steering wheel w/ quick disconnect

Dragon fire racing LED dome light

Garmin GPS

Pro Armor soft top

Billet convex rear view Mirror

35 Watt HID on low beam & 55 Watt HID on high beam (all 4 run same time)

LED whip light

Factory 2 year warranty (21'ish months left)

Pink slip & green sticker in hand

Located in So Cal zip code 92371

Gotta go no bs price. 14K FIRM

Thanks, OB 951-522-3626

image.jpg

·
Registered
235 Posts
why u selling? buyn a xp1000?

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, not a chance! I wish I wasn't selling but I have to buy a new semi truck to conform to the new CARB rules :-(

·
Registered
235 Posts
carb rules suck!.........Ive been looking at a used semi, the volvo vnl models.....what tractor are u selling?

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1998 Volvo 3 axle, 500hp 12.7 series 60 Detroit w/ a Super 10 Top 2 tranny and the Lil 42" flat top sleeper.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
so they don't grandfather in older models??? that sucks, they should have something for older ones!!
as to the sell, brother I wish you the best, wish you could get 20 g for it, but to be honest I think your to high. add on are for the owner, not the buyer, lose 50% on those and some even more. the value ones are really the gramin. you should get 11000 for it. 12500 new for base today, the add on hold little value, im betting if it was at auction or highest bidder you would push to get 11 and mid 10g is most likely.

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
In California you can not get them for 12.5K. In Cali 14K is a great deal IMHO. Matter fact, that I can find, I have the only used Mav on all of craigslist.

I already turned down numerous offers with the best one being 13.5K. The worst was 9K which was insulting. All other offers have been from 12-13.5K.

It'll sell at 14K.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Just to share my recent reality figure...I just sold/traded my 2013 May xrs with roof windshield and winch in..13800.00 is what it fetched.. These machines in the used market get hurt on price.. badly... best of luck on the sale..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just to share my recent reality figure...I just sold/traded my 2013 May xrs with roof windshield and winch in..13800.00 is what it fetched.. These machines in the used market get hurt on price.. badly... best of luck on the sale..

Was that sold private party or traded in at a dealer? How many miles on it?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
It was traded but at private party values.. nada....Real value.. it had 250 miles on it.

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
there is a new one in riverside for 12900. and one within 4 hrs of that for 12800 on atv trader
Not 12.9 otd though. Otd is the only number that matters in Cali. Get it otd, add on a factory warranty, get the 1st service done at $498.00 plus tax, add in some goodies, in Cali, you're in the 18's real fast.

Got a link for the 12.9 Mav?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts