Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
The new Commanders come with the Visco/QE front diff now, I know people are saying the Maverick doesn't have the QE diff but i would wait till the final production machines before making that conclusion.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My biggest worry is the damn fly by wire throttle cutting power if its airborn like the commander does now. I hope the fixed that on the maverick. If not then all this new power just means a bigger lawn dart at a higher speed.

·
Registered
477 Posts
My biggest worry is the damn fly by wire throttle cutting power if its airborn like the commander does now. I hope the fixed that on the maverick. If not then all this new power just means a bigger lawn dart at a higher speed.
My cousin was doing a donut on his commander, it cut the power flipped and broke his hand into..... Not an option I want on mine.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I would get rid of the stock Roll Bar, add a Bed delete, and put a shallow aluminum bed in there... then she would look like a Duner for sure...I want to test drive one at Glamis for Hollow Weenie...

·
Registered
102 Posts
It's only 2" less, but in stock form it's 64" wide
Same as the Commander with 2" wheel spacers all the way around

DIMENSIONS: L x W x H (in)118.8 x 64 x 74.2 in.
L x W x H (mm)3,017 x 1,626 x 1,885 mm.
Wheelbase: 84.3 in (2,141 mm).
Ground Clearance: 13 in (330 mm).
Dry Weight: 1,297 lb (588 kg).
Rear Rack Capacity: 200 lb (91 kg) with LinQ™ quick-attach accessory system.
Cockpit Storage Glove Box: 4.5 gal (17.2 L)
Under driver's seat: 3.5 gal (13.1 L)
Center console: 0.3 gal (1.3 L).Fuel Capacity10 gal (37.8 L).

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Dimensions say 118.8 for length, can someone explain where this is measured from? I have a toy hauler and a commander will not fit in a 10ft box. bed sticks out to far. Just wondering if this will fit in a 10ft box being that the rear is designed a little different.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
That should be total vehicle length from front to back imo.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts