Registered
27 Posts
Bed is wierd, but cool over all
WTF Bighorn 2.0? Whats with the crappy tires

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I love the look of the maverick but one thing I don't like is the look of that crappy seatbelt, it looks like the one that came in my rzr. The rest looks awesome but I would like to see what kind of plastic the inside is actually made of.

I can't wait to own one but it will probably be next year, I try to avoid the first model year but damn thats a nice ride.

·
Registered
32 Posts
back suspension looks identical to the new sport gator, and the write ups were pretty descent. i really like the bed because all the accessory's from the outty's will work like the trunk boxes. i wonder if can am will start selling doors like polaris, theres a pro armor looking set on the picture with the accsessory's. i think they did good plus i think it looks pretty sweet especially the dual renegade mufflers.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Nice, I dig the push button starter lol. So is the R just trim or is there more power and suspention?

·
Registered
998 Posts
Best looking machine out there imo, the rear suspension should be more versatile than the rzr's trailing arm set up.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have been waiting for other manufacturers to build a true sport machine. First it was Cat to compete with Polaris now Can Am. This is great for the industry.

My only question is the four wheel drive system. How well is it going to work? I have a few friends with Commanders and it does does not work so well. Have they change anything?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts