Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

If you ever had a doubt the Can-Am Maverick 1000R X rs couldn't handle severe punishment, we are about to put that doubt to rest. This past weekend 4Nines had the pleasure of taking the Maverick 1000R X rs out on the "battlefield" during a photo shoot with the fine gentlemen of Pipe Hitters Union Attitude Apparel (Pipe Hitter's Union) and push it's limits under extreme conditions.

4Nines had the task of driving around a military contractor in full battle rattle at high speeds and rugged terrain onto a simulated "hot target" without missing a beat. With jars of explosive taninite scattered around the course, the margin of error was set to zero. The terrain was also scattered with boulders, rocks, mud, stone slabs, loose dirt, brass, cactus and a myriad of other disruptive terrain features. This was no easy task and the Maverick 1000R X rs with 4Nines behind the wheel performed flawlessly.

Hitting tight corners at 30-35 mph, blazing towards the camera at speeds topping 45 mph, then stopping on a dime so the contractor could assault his target was picture perfect - pun intended. With three perfect runs it was time to call it a day. The 2013 Can-Am Maverick 1000R X rs is a phenomenal piece of machinery folks, it took everything that was thrown at it with ease. Never once did they lose a shot due to the Maverick missing it's mark. The tech advisors on the shoot had a vision of how they wanted things to look and feel. Speed, precision and performance were essential in delivering the goods and 4Nines along with the Maverick delivered it perfectly.

This is only a taste of the photo/video shot this weekend. Stay tuned for some more great shots coming your way...

·
Registered
429 Posts
Such an epic weekend out on a shoot with this Maverick! The power and precision that the Maverick packs made for the perfect assault vehicle as I wheeled this off-road beast into the battle scene. I can't wait to post up more photos and video from this shoot!

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Damn, how lucky can you get? Maverick n guns... thats goes together like titties n beer... It just don't get much better than that

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
as we all say here on the forum...video's or it didn't happen :wink: Sounds like a blast...can't wait to se the video!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Video and more photos coming soon! Just waiting for them to edit up all the footage and release it.

Here are some more pictures that have leaked out today:

My buddy Cereal Killer rocked this shot!

Photos courtesy of Glenn Fajota Photography

·
Registered
429 Posts
We shot at an old steel mill in Austin and then out on a private piece of property. Both locations were like being on a movie set and we couldn't have asked for better scenery.

·
Banned
546 Posts
Cool

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
looks like a sweet vid! Can't wait to see the full length video.

·
Registered
548 Posts
I'm digging it! That table looks like my kitchen table when I am getting ready for a range day!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts