Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
20131221_144330.jpg 20131221_144318.jpg 20131221_144406.jpg custom cage nerfs and bumpers, sport low, 30" evo's on sti beadlocks, viper 5k winch on front and promark 3500 on rear, 30" light bar, rigid duallies, 10" backup light, led rock lights, prp seats, dragonfire 4 piont harnesses, front and rear s3 high clearence a-arms, custom made high clearence rear links, ct racing tie rods, fan overide, baja designs dome lights, mudblaster flares, pro armor doors, rear and side view mirrors, utv inc billet fire extinguisher mout, super atv power steering, stm rage 3 and gen 2, air raid intake.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
nice build list....post some more pics of this beast.....I like the roof :wink:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, still need to get the s3 arms on, probably next week.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
nice looking cage....did you build it yourself?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, Gary Rohe race cars did, the front is similar to s3's bumper and the cage and rear bumper are kinda like UTV INC'S . You can take the front or rear off without taking the cage off. The rear uprights on the main cage are bent to the outside slightly (about 1.5") along with the nerfs being held out quit a bit to protect the plastics . The bottom tube on the nerfs is made from 180 wall tube.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Nice looking set up man, gotta say I like your choice on tires and wheels :) just purchased a set for mine as well. Any feedback on the tires would be great. I haven't had a chance to try mine out yet, just playing around in field next t my house and that's it.

Nathan

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had 27" evos on before these and loved them, I put about 150 miles on them on about every type terrain, I think they are a great all around tire. The reason I went with them in the first place was for sidewall protection, I ride in Tennessee mostly and have had no flats or plugs.

·
Registered
272 Posts
That sounds good man, I ride in mostly sharp flint rocks, dirt and mud. You ever venture to turkey bay in L.B.L. That's where I do all my riding.

Nathan

·
Registered
156 Posts
Awesome ride!!! What kind of trunk is that??

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I have not run the 30"'s yet but had 27's loved them . Thats a quad boss trunk.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts