Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Edit: Current asking price is $23K.

Selling my camper that was bought new in August 2012. This is a 2012 Jayco T29A toy hauler. The body is 29', overall length is 33'. I used it a handful of times since bought new, and everything is in great shape. The camper was winterized and stored indoors from October to April this year. It's always cleaned from top to bottom inside, and washed outside after every use. Inside is in mint condition, outside is mint also. This trailer has the upgraded 17" wheels and tires, and I also added a 2nd battery for longer reserve time off-grid. It's outfitted with an Onan 4000W generator that will run A/C, microwave, and outlets. Lighting has been upgraded to LED's, and with the batteries upgraded you can camp primitive for a full weekend without the need to recharge or run the generator.

The camper has a queen-sized bed in the front that is private, next to a full bathroom/shower. There are 2 queen-sized beds that lower down in the cargo area, the dinette and couch make a bed. You can accommodate up to 12 people comfortably and still have room to move around.

There is a 32" LCD TV mounted in one of the kitchen cabinets that can be connected to an antenna or satellite dish. A Sony DVD head unit powers 4 speakers inside, and 2 outside speakers. There's an electric 18' awning, and I've installed RGB LED's on the barrel of the awning for outside lighting. I also installed a Bulldog electric tongue jack in place of the manual jack.

This camper has a 25 gallon auxiliary fuel tank and filling station, and a 19 gallon tank for the generator.

Here's a video of a 2011 that's identical to mine:

It's still under warranty and was bought and serviced through Youngbloods RV locally. I'm located in Western KY, asking $30k.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
nice looking toy hauler GLWS

·
Registered
127 Posts
We have the Jayco 26' version of that trailer and I can say that the heavy Jayco frames are perfect for heavy side by sides.

Good luck on the sale!
Brandon

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Very nice, GLWTS

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks fellas!

I really don't want to see it go. I work in the Uranium Enrichment industry (along with running my own personal business), and it's dying. Wife was laid off in October after 5 years of employment, I've been there for 13 years, and not sure if I'll make it past April. That's why the camper is for sale.

If the camper sells, or if someone needs both, I'll be selling my truck - 2008 GMC Sierra 3500HD dually. I'd be asking $27K for it. Lots of extras on it, and tows this camper like it's nothing.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Hope things work out for ya jonyb. glwts!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
bump for ya...

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I'll give ya a bump. I love the floor plan layout.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Still have this for sale. $26K gets it. I've used it maybe 4 times all year. If not being used, it's been inside a storage building tucked away from the heat and sun.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts