Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yaaaa I will bring 2 spares and if I get down to the last belt, I will turn the boost down.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I would also like to see what your average range of mileage you get per tank. Being on E85 it's great for power but not for distance

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
Whats happening in the tuning of your turbo upgrade. Not much chatter about your development on the larger turbo and with several manufactures offering options I was hoping you could update us all. I am curious where you can take the horsepower to. You advertise 240 at the wheels , is that the limit ? Can we raise the boost with an aluminum intake and maybe some head studs?

·
Premium Member
3,293 Posts
Also what about corn tune for the 2020? I’m going to be in need before Halloween

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
Wait let him get my stuff to me first . Lol
Do you have the turbo upgrade ordered?
I emailed KWI asking about the turbo kit and clutching and his reply was, ( I'm running this kit on my x3 and it makes the stage 6 seem weak and slow). I didn't ask who's stage 6 i only assumed it was EVO since that is the only one I know of.

·
Premium Member
3,293 Posts
Do you have the turbo upgrade ordered?
I emailed KWI asking about the turbo kit and clutching and his reply was, ( I'm running this kit on my x3 and it makes the stage 6 seem weak and slow). I didn't ask who's stage 6 i only assumed it was EVO since that is the only one I know of.
We will be able to answer this very question after the 18th as we have (2) guys from this forum one with stage 6, one with whalen turbo and my puny little stage 5 dream killer ready to rock along with (4) other corn burners to compare to at St Anthonys the week of August 15-18, stay tuned!!!

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
Yes I do patiently waiting. Said similar to me ill be sending my helix for a recut actually I’m sending the whole secondary they can do the rollers I’ve already messed up some

·
Premium Member
7,050 Posts
We will be able to answer this very question after the 18th as we have (2) guys from this forum one with stage 6, one with whalen turbo and my puny little stage 5 dream killer ready to rock along with (4) other corn burners to compare to at St Anthonys the week of August 15-18, stay tuned!!!
I'm with you on the puny stage 5 thing. Cannot wait to get out there in those fast dunes!

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
Yes I do patiently waiting. Said similar to me ill be sending my helix for a recut actually I’m sending the whole secondary they can do the rollers I’ve already messed up some
I have a kit ordered as well and other than a few promising words there’s not much information on this setup. I just had my clutches done as well and was checking with Kris on what needed to be changed when he spoke so highly about this setup. Although KWI is a Whalen dealer I thought he would be a good source for how all the different tuners were stacking up. One thing for sure it’s a lot of money if it’s a disappointment.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I also will be in st Anthony 15-18

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
I have a kit ordered as well and other than a few promising words there’s not much information on this setup. I just had my clutches done as well and was checking with Kris on what needed to be changed when he spoke so highly about this setup. Although KWI is a Whalen dealer I thought he would be a good source for how all the different tuners were stacking up. One thing for sure it’s a lot of money if it’s a disappointment.
I have high hopes . My fat max will not be the fastest but I can hurt som feelings

1 - 20 of 42 Posts