Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two friends of mine showed up with Mavricks Saturday. One traded a RZR S on one, the other guy kept his Commander and bought his straight out. They look pretty good. Both guys were impressed with the power and suspension. The only bad point I noticed was the heat coming up in the bed. The ice in his cooler wasn't going to last long. But, he didn't have the "insert" put in it. Hopefully that will help some. Looks to me for our type riding here in the east they are going to need a rear bumper. UTV inc will probably have one before long. Our group was pretty big so they went a different route than us so we didn't get to see them in action. Hope to know more in a week or so. Oh, seems like they said they put doors for a Commander on one of them even though they had different part numbers.

·
Registered
791 Posts
The only bad point I noticed was the heat coming up in the bed. The ice in his cooler wasn't going to last long. But, he didn't have the "insert" put in it. Hopefully that will help some.
Good to know, I have ordered the bed liner, I might even put some heat shield tape on the bottom of the bed liner to help keep things cool up top. I ordered the UTV inc. rear cage / bumper / receiver hitch as well to help protect the back end.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts