Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, does anyone have a Service Manual for a 2019 X3 Turbo R. I really appreciate the help. Thank you in advance.

Sorry the top says 18 it’s actually for a 2019. Thanks

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Nearly everyone on here has the shop manual for their machine. Kinda foolish not to have one even if its just for the maintenance and torque specs. Buy online and download it, keep a copy on your phone/tablet and print a copy for your shop/garage. This is the first thing you should do after purchasing a sxs (y)

·
Premium Member
12,684 Posts
Nearly everyone on here has the shop manual for their machine. Kinda foolish not to have one even if its just for the maintenance and torque specs. Buy online and download it, keep a copy on your phone/tablet and print a copy for your shop/garage. This is the first thing you should do after purchasing a sxs (y)
X2. It will be "dog-eared" after awhile.

·
Administrator
3,455 Posts
Over the years, I have Dropboxed 4 of my Besties' shop manuals onto my tablet.....the RZR 800, 900, 1000 XP, and 1000 PRO editions. They come in so handy when we are riding and one of them have an issue.

I haven't downloaded manuals for our '11 Commander, '15 XDS Turbo, and '20 RR XRC...never seen any need to...

·
Premium Member
2020 X3 X RS RR
376 Posts
Over the years, I have Dropboxed 4 of my Besties' shop manuals onto my tablet.....the RZR 800, 900, 1000 XP, and 1000 PRO editions. They come in so handy when we are riding and one of them have an issue.

I haven't downloaded manuals for our '11 Commander, '15 XDS Turbo, and '20 RR XRC...never seen any need to...
No you didn't, you just jinxed it. Take 3 shots 3 times for 3 days, that will take care of it :cool:

·
Registered
1,777 Posts

You need to download, how to get more than 6700smiles from our liberty tires.
We're living on bowered time..
Still have 10 days of exploring, before we get back to Oregon to change tires.. lmao

Barbara

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
3,455 Posts
No you didn't, you just jinxed it. Take 3 shots 3 times for 3 days, that will take care of it :cool:
Most of the time, on group rides we always ride in back as a support vehicle and stop if chain of command has been broken, and 9 times out of 10.....

·
Premium Member
12,684 Posts
Where are you guys buying yours?
Bought it online, awhile / years ago. I "think" it might have been Amazon, but like I said it was years ago.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts