Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today CT Race Worx turns 15! It started with a kid with a TON of passion (Alex Reed) a dream and his parents garage. It's been a kick ass journey made possible by all of YOU! Some of you have been with us since the birth of Can Am's first sport SXS the OG Mav, some have found us recently but we wouldn't be who or where we are today without our CT Family made up of every CT customer, racer, dealer and vendor! So to mark 15 years we are doing our BF sale for 15 days at 15% starting today! www.ctraceworx.com
Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Tread

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Tread

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Congrats. You all make excellent products with top notch customer support. I'll be ordering up some a-arms and radius rods. By the time I'm done, my machine will be 50/50 CT and CanAm.

• Love
Reactions: DBrunton

·
Registered
Dirt Road Dollars...
54 Posts
Awesome... Looking forward to the next 15. Congratulations...

I noticed the shock mount, gussets, and combo kit do not have their prices reduced.... Is this a fluke or intentional? Inquiring minds wanna know :D

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Awesome... Looking forward to the next 15. Congratulations...

I noticed the shock mount, gussets, and combo kit do not have their prices reduced.... Is this a fluke or intentional? Inquiring minds wanna know :D
Well damn youa re absolutely right! We will get that fixed ASAP. All CT parts should be 15% off. If not fixed by tomroroow morning call in and I will get you fixed up. Thank you for letting me know!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts