Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What wheels are around in 15" beadlock, preferably double beadlock? I have some 14", but am thinking about going to 15" so I can run a 4x4 tire instead of the ATV type tires.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I bet a 15" double BL will be heavy.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Method racing wheels will have a 15 out shortly for the Can Ams Products ? UTV Wheels « Method Race Wheels We will be running thier rims for the rest of the season along with GBC Mongrel 15x28's on our Race Maverick

·
Registered
150 Posts
No Limit Wheels will have some around the 1st of the yr., not sure if you want to wait that long.

·
Registered
502 Posts
What kinda riding do u do? Shrmin

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm getting it ready for a 1000km offroad race in mid September. We're racing on a mix of hard gravel and pumice tracks. I've been down there a couple of times and the Mongrels seemed to lack bite in the corners and it was pushing the front end and the bighorns seem to squirm around in the high speed corners, also the 30" tyres run better over the rough ground and there is a lot of high-speed straights, so top end is more important than a little bit of acceleration out of the corners. There'll be around 10 UTV's racing in a field of approx 150 vehicles.

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
I would run those CT Race worx decals on my doors in a heart beat. That ride looks good I was questioning the blue wheels but they look nice.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts