Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally got my tire in for the HIpers... I went with 281014 Kananti Mongerals and A 5-2 Hiper Wheel with the new Saftey Lock Backs... Tires are about 3/4 to 1 inch taller than Stock...Unloaded.....The Hiper Combo weights in at 40 Pounds... The stock Rears are 39 and the Fronts are 29... So overall I gained 22 Pounds... Ill give full review after I Put some miles on...

Attachments

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
very nice….

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have put about 25 miles on them so far mainly asphalt trying to dial in my clutch for them I did make a few high speed passes on the mountain and these tires hook up so much more then the factory tires its unreal. There is not a lot of rear ends sliding like before

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought them at Rocky Mountain ATV they have the cheapest price

·
Registered
461 Posts
I have put about 25 miles on them so far mainly asphalt trying to dial in my clutch for them I did make a few high speed passes on the mountain and these tires hook up so much more then the factory tires its unreal. There is not a lot of rear ends sliding like before

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? I enjoy how the ass end kicks out with the stockers.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes. I did too. But this is faster. Its not totally gone by any means. Honestly havent rode it enough on dirt to give honest review of hiw it does.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts