Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found a good deal on some 13x15 sand tires unlimited padla track. but will they fit on a 15x7 rim...? thats the widest rim in a 15 i've found so far.. although that padla tires might be a little carried away. to much tire? i plan to turbo in the spring

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I'm in the tire business....you really don't want to put a 13" cross section tire on a 7" wide rim. It would not only look ridiculous, but would not put down a good footprint due to the casing being overly "rounded off" from the beads being overly pinched together. These tires ideally need to go on a 10" wide wheel. They're a lot of coin, but I know Hiper makes a 10" wide wheel. Just not sure if they make it in the 15" model.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
And, that's a LOT of tire for these cars. Might be a different story with a turbo though.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
ya i wouldn't want them on anything less than a 10 wide its finding a 15x10 rim is the issue at the moment i found a set for 200 for 2 of the paddle tires. i plan to use 15 inch wheels for street tires anyways thats y i was leaning in the direction of getting the tires

1 - 4 of 4 Posts