Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure this is out there! but does anybody have a downloadable service manual for a13 XRS?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not lazy new to the forum still trying to figure out

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
502 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you mr swank I just tried to search service manual and all I came up was my thread I do appreciate it as soon as I get to the computer I'll post some doing all this on my phone

·
Registered
502 Posts
Cool, if you have a problem finding the rest of the manual just go to HeavySledz posts n scroll down till you see his threads on the manual. Hope everything is ok with your Maverick.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nothing wrong with mav just like to know my machine.going to be putting on winch so don't want to mess anything up

·
Registered
502 Posts
Nothing wrong with mav just like to know my machine.going to be putting on winch so don't want to mess anything up

Cool, I'm glad to here nothing's wrong. Can't wait to see how it turns out. We have put a winch on ours yet only because we Always have friends with winches with us so we have spent that money on other stuff but it's time now. Let us know how it goes. I'll b doing it by the end of the year love to hear your experience.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Found a viper 4000 comes with mount and am blue steel cable for 376 shipped on eBay.comes from motoalliance

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
LBSwank - thanks for the props!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts