Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi new guy here. Just sold my Commander X & going to buy the XRS. Is there any reason that I should wait for the 14 over the 13 (lots of great deals on 13's now) ? I'm not interested in the 14 60in option. Thanks ! Scott :big smile:

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Well the 2014 have the power steering and QE differential is the main changes. I would way the cost of each model year considering those options and see what makes financial sense. If you get the 2013, you will want to get the Super ATV EZ power steering kit. It makes steering so easy.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Id get the 13 and put whatever mods on it you want with the savings. You might not even need the new QE diff. I havent yet.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Yea, I haven't found the need for QE either but I don't rock climb or mud either. I suppose if you were into those kinds of things, you may want to invest in QE. If a too good to past up deal came up on a QE, I would still consider it. Right now I think you can get one for $1000. Too much money and not enough bang for me at least for what I do.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well the 2014 have the power steering and QE differential is the main changes. I would way the cost of each model year considering those options and see what makes financial sense. If you get the 2013, you will want to get the Super ATV EZ power steering kit. It makes steering so easy.
Crap, sorry I put this in the wrong category. Should have been in the XRS section. Thanks for the info, Scott

1 - 5 of 5 Posts