Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me where u plug in the electrical connector for the light on the trunk box? I have the extra lengh of wire with connector that it said I had to order with the trunck box but Cant seem to figure it out. The instuctions show for a outlander so that doesnt help me!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Left hand side of battery there is a plug running along the edge about 10" or so. That's the spot your looking for. Another quick note, make sure that the colors match up to each other, blk-blk..red-red. I got a bad plug and had to take it to dealer and have the wires corrected so my box would work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks that the one I tried but It didnt work maybe I had it backwards ill give it another try

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Looking at your battery its on the left. Once again check and make sure your plugs are red-red and blk-blk. wiring from trunk and your adapter that you bought.

·
Registered
58 Posts
The wire that comes with it will fit the outlander,you need to order a speacial harness to plug into the maverick in the acc. book. Note it does plug in next to the battery on the driver side and it is a parking light not a brake light yes I know thats stupid.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well u were right the wires are not red to red and black to black when I plug it in so I had a extra connector so I just cut the old one off and put a new one on with the wires on the right side and bam the light works now!! Thanks again!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts