Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
I’m cringing at the flat bighorn tire that’s going to have a permanent flat spot and dangerous hook attachment with the clamps on the end of the cable :)

·
Registered
518 Posts
Really on the huh ? The bighorn tire in the background looks like it melted on the dolly, the rim is sitting on the tire sidewall , not good for soft tires you can flat spot them .....do you leave your tires flat when you store your Mav ?...... and that’s a scary and dangerous way to attach a hook to a winch cable, I’ve seen them pull apart more than once

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Really on the huh ? The bighorn tire in the background looks like it melted on the dolly, the rim is sitting on the tire sidewall , not good for soft tires you can flat spot them .....do you leave your tires flat when you store your Mav ?...... and that’s a scary and dangerous way to attach a hook to a winch cable, I’ve seen them pull apart more than

·
Registered
518 Posts
I was trying to look out for you with the flat tire and look out for you or the potential buyer that the hook attachment can be dangerous
I didn’t say anything that even remotely meant to be smart ass.
I should have realized that you’re a dumb ass with flat tires and redneck cable setup ......FYI who’s the bored guy ? You’re the one leaving long pissy messages . I’m on the boat headed to an island right now , so boredom won’t happen for one of us today.

I see you’re in SoCal , pm you’re address and I can stop by and personally “apologize” to you’re fragile feelings, maybe bring you some tissues since you’re obviously a cry baby who flips out when someone see’s they have a flat tire

fyi ......another thing you don’t know is that when an item is sold you mark it as sold ...duh
It sold weeks ago ? You posted this 15 days ago .....so it sold prior to your posting it for sale ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts