Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I highly doubt the ECU has to be “sent” anywhere. Enabling the intercooler fan should be firmware controlled function. If you can send it to a tuner to enable it, what could they do at their shop that couldn’t be done from flashing it from the PV3?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Not sure but was told it has to be sent in to bench flash it. Pv3 will not do it. I had to chase down this answer because some people say you do and some say you dont.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Interesting.......I’ll call Dynojet and see what they have to say. How were you able to get that answer?

·
Registered
156 Posts
The issue with dynojet is it will not let you flash a non compatible tune file in, to get the fan control you need a tune from a different model machine so basically it’s a different operating system or a segment change to enable the fan control. I tried to get some answers from dynojet just on flashing different model tune files into different machines and the software wont allow it. I tried it on mine, just grabbed a stock tune from a 17xrs loaded it on the tuner and it wouldn’t even show up in the list of tunes to flash on the unit from the flash option.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Could someone post a PV_Info.txt or stock file for one of these machines I would like to take a look at a one.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts