Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*SOLD* 12" OMF Beadlock Wheels New Never Installed or Mounted

Ok.. here's the deal. I had the machine and had some parts bought to make a bad ass ride and lost the job. This means that the Mav had to go and that all of the goodies are gone too. This is your chance to score some bad ass wheels at a killer price. These normally sell for $600 each and i'm asking $1400 for the full set. That like a full set for almost the price of just 2! I'll consider reasonable offers but if you know these wheels and the company, you know they're worth the $$ . They've been powdercoated black and yellow to match the machine and will look great on yours. I need to get them gone asap. Located in So Cal but will ship (your cost).

Attachments

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
wow those r nice !

·
Registered
502 Posts
Hell yea sold @ 1400 is CHEAP congrats Hyfr

·
Registered
502 Posts
Ok.. here's the deal. I had the machine and had some parts bought to make a bad ass ride and lost the job. This means that the Mav had to go and that all of the goodies are gone too. This is your chance to score some bad ass wheels at a killer price. These normally sell for $600 each and i'm asking $1400 for the full set. That like a full set for almost the price of just 2! I'll consider reasonable offers but if you know these wheels and the company, you know they're worth the $$ . They've been powdercoated black and yellow to match the machine and will look great on yours. I need to get them gone asap. Located in So Cal but will ship (your cost).
Hey I'm really sorry to hear bout your job. I hope a better opportunity comes along!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts