Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
I also heard that there might be a re-flash from CanAm for the existing Mavericks that will bump the HP up to 110+.

Reactions: Damon0346

·
Banned
546 Posts
where do you see 115hp on that link ?

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I hope it's a reflash or something simple that would be sweeeeet!

·
Registered
998 Posts
I'd love to see a reflash but I just can't see them getting much more out of what we already have .. We're already running premium pump gas and they can't be much left on the table

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I would assume if you could get another 14hp out of the engine, then you would need to re-clutch to get it to the wheels.....

·
Banned
546 Posts
Trust me 14 HP is not too hard.. There stock timing table is pretty conseritive!

·
Registered
998 Posts
But what I do find interesting is team clutches are making clutches for the maverick .. Maybe can am will have team clutches in the next model in the future .. They ain't no way the current two piece design can handle anything else .. It is tapped out with what we currently have

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
No reflash, no way. If they are going to 115...they are going to maximize their profits and make us all buy a new machine.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
But what I do find interesting is team clutches are making clutches for the maverick .. Maybe can am will have team clutches in the next model in the future .. They ain't no way the current two piece design can handle anything else .. It is tapped out with what we currently have
I just looked, $499? Wonder how good it is.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
team clutches with be out after the new year I heard ,

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Its possible they will release a whole new machine to get 15 more hp. Look at what they did too the commander owners. Leap frogged right over the top, so why wouldn't they do it again to the Maverick owners.

·
Registered
221 Posts
F#$% it ill just but a 1130cc kit on mine from that one company that i can never remeber the name from.

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
What so great about the team clutches ? I hear a lot of the team clutched wildcats are going threw more belts then the stock Mav does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Its possible they will release a whole new machine to get 15 more hp. Look at what they did too the commander owners. Leap frogged right over the top, so why wouldn't they do it again to the Maverick owners.
It's simple economics. They can and will make more money by introducing the 2015, 115 hp Maverick Super Duper XXXrs, The Most Powerful SxS in the Industry.

Build it, and they will come....

They get it out on the market and 1/2 of the guys that own 2013 Mav's will buy one just to have the lateset and greatest. No money in reflashes...Sell em NEW UNITS.

Reactions: dirtchaser
1 - 20 of 41 Posts