Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just on the can am web site and they showed a 1000xmr. $21,499 list price. Had air ride Fox suspension. Looked pretty cool. Anyone else see that?

·
Registered
998 Posts
Yeah looks pretty good .. I was hoping for a bump in power but that didnt happen, all in all the xmr is a little pricey but it is a nice model and the only one in its class, I think it'll do fine

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
NEW X® mr Package:
• Front and rear Air Control Suspension (ACS) with FOX† Air Assist HPG Piggyback shocks
• 30-in. Gorilla Axle Silverback† tires
• 14-in. ITP† SS312 cast-aluminum wheels
• Strategically positioned engine air intake and CVT inlets / outlets
• Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS™)
• Visco-Lok QE
• 4,000-lb (1,814 kg) WARN† winch with roller fairlead, wired remote control and integrated winch remote storage
• Analog / digital gauge
• Custom steering wheel with brushed-aluminum center part
• X-package seat trim and graphics

Maverick 1000 X mr Side-by-Side Features: Mud-Performance Tires, Front and Rear ACS, Air Assist Shocks and more | Can-Am Off-Road US

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hopefully the tires will measure 30" and not like the 27" BH measuring 25". I also see it still weighs the same at 1297lbs with all the add-ons LOL. Looks mean tho and I'm sure it will do well with the mudders.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
it needs a radiator relocate kit for sure , that will be the #1 complaint

·
Registered
221 Posts
I wonder if those shocks would fit on the regular Mav? it be pretty legit to be able to adjust the ride on the fly when ur in the desert or dunes !!!!

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
The new side-by-side also features Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering, enhanced heat reduction in the cockpit, updated rear differ- ential, ECO mode-- for all mav's I think

MUD-CALIBRATED CVT TRANSMISSION WITH MUD-READY COMPARTMENT COVER

The CVT system is calibrated for performance in wet terrain and conditions and features a 13-bolt sealing system on the compartment cover. A dedicated drain plug is built into the cover and easily accessible if the need ever arises to remove water from the CVT housing. The CVT intake is at a higher location in the chassis for optimal performance in wet riding conditions.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
So they made a mudder and they didn't move the radiator? Seems dumb just like no fender flares.

Reactions: Henry427

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Sure seems like a big increase in price for the mods they give you.

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
not just an XMR but 4 seat commander and red plastics for the Maverick. oh yeah lots of options. its time for a canam take over of market share.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts