Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you are going with this schedule and what are you finding ? or are you relying on the dealer ?
Thanks Bill

·
Registered
365 Posts
I am going with the schedule of 1000 miles.. not finding anything wrong when I do but the bearings in the primary are in need of grease by that time and I feel it's a good timing to clean it up good... doing this I have never had any belt issues and is a good piece of mind for myself being able to inspect it all and knowing that when I go for a long ride I shouldn't have any trouble and my trip won't get ruined nothing is a guarantee but from my personal experience I feel like it's perfect timing for a good cleaning and to replace the bearings or re grease them along with putting a new belt in when I do it ..

·
Registered
365 Posts
Also I never rely on the dealer to do anything I would be surprised if most of them know how to wipe their own a$$...if you want it done right do it yourself or have someone else that knows what they're doing do it... sorry but I haven't seen anything good come out of a dealership repair department.. bottom line is that someone smart enough to know something most likely isn't going to be working a low paying job like that..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts