Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
What's the regular price. I couldn't even find them on your website. While looking at the Commander doors on the Blingstar website I did notice that it looks like the frame is made from aluminum instead of steel tubing. Is that the same on Mav doors and are these supposed to stay shut during a rollover. Seems like it would be more likely to bend.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Max az these are made out of aluminum ...lightweight ...if you have a rollover most likely you will bend any door...these are 1.375 tubing and very durable...

Tyler
Devious PowerSports

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Max az these are made out of aluminum ...lightweight ...if you have a rollover most likely you will bend any door...these are 1.375 tubing and very durable...

Tyler
Devious PowerSports
1.375 tubing? Is that in inches because that's almost the same size tubing on a Razr roll cage. Do you have any pictures to post of the Mav doors installed with skins on and skins off and the latch and hinges?

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
1.375 tubing? Is that in inches because that's almost the same size tubing on a Razr roll cage. Do you have any pictures to post of the Mav doors installed with skins on and skins off and the latch and hinges?
That should tell u how cheezy a rzr is then lol

Sent from my maverick using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Rickyjo09

·
Registered
329 Posts
I rolled onto the right side of the door your looking at and it did not hurt it at all. That was in the sand. Not even a scratch.

·
Registered
545 Posts
My wife gets home tomorrow. I'm going to ask if I can spend even more $ on my toy. Wish me luck!
Gotta use the same approach they use when shopping..." ... Honey, I saved more than I spent today at the >insert store< sale..." Since this is the first annual Devious Motorsports Bling sale it will be fine. Besides the doors are to protect her...
Used that when I bought my last LT set up, she no longer asks :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts