Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!! PLEASE REMOVE. THANKS!!!

Up for sale is my Radiant Silver Metallic on black leather '09 Cadillac CTS-V (556 hp from the supercharged 6.2L) with upgrades. It's my fair weather/weekend car. Barely seen rain. Not my daily driver. No accidents, clean Carfax history, 50,500 babied mi, GM warranty until sometime in March 2015. Zero issues. Always dealer serviced on time. Perfect interior. Incredible car. Head turner. Crazy fast and super comfortable. Always garage kept. No liens, title in hand. Never smoked in. Clean, clean, clean! This is my baby and has always been treated with extreme care. Just detailed!

BRAND NEW TIRES with 15 miles on them!

Car is located in Bristol, TN.

Totally loaded with:

Factory Options:
Pop-up navigation
Heated & cooled Recaro seats
UltraView double sized panoramic sunroof
Automatic transmission with paddle shift controls on steering wheel
Remote start
Security system
Bose 5.1 surround premium sound with 10 speakers
Built-in 40GB hard drive for storing music
XM ready
GM Stabilitrac with competition mode stability control
Bluetooth connectivity
MagneRide adjustable shocks (this is an amazing innovation) with tour and sport settings
Dual zone climate control
Ultrasonic rear parking assist
Black leather interior with carbon fiber and LED accents
Radiant Silver Metallic exterior paint upgrade

Aftermarket Additions:
iPod hookup
D3 Performance suspension springs
Factory aluminum 19" wheels that have been powder coated charcoal metallic
Red Brembo brake calipers
Borla cat-back exhaust (ZERO drone and sounds fantastic without being loud)
Very lightly tinted tail lights and rear reflectors
Tinted windows
Kicker 12" L7 sub w/1000w Kicker amp in an integrated sealed box with false wall in trunk (looks factory)
Subwoofer volume control in console ashtray

Follow the link below to hear the exhaust sound upon startup and at idle.

I'm the second owner of the car. It's in my garage and ready to roll. I'm only interested in trading for 2006-2007 Porsche 911 Carrera S manual trans car OR 2006-2007 Cayman S manual trans car with $ boot, OR 2014 Maverick X RS DPS with $ boot. Message me for more info, questions, or trade offers.

$40,995

CRAIGSLIST LINK with pics:
09 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan - loaded, low miles, INCREDIBLE!
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

·
Registered
707 Posts
If I was in the market for a car this would be the one!! What you asking for it bud?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Man both of them are badass. Nice rides guys. Glwts. Wish i had the dough its def pimp thats for sure.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
nice ride for sure

·
Registered
403 Posts
Love it! I had an 04 V a couple years ago. Plan to have a Gen 2 in the future. Good luck on the sale, sweet car!!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jonyb, why wait when it can be yours now?!?! Lol

You're even close enough to get it easily!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Let's see - probably gonna get laid off next week from a 6 figure job, wife was laid off in October from the same job, gotta sell a toy hauler (that's in the classifieds now :p), then a truck that won't be needed after the hauler is gone.... I didn't see anything about campers and dually's in your "only trade for" section, so I didn't bother. I'd cut you a deal on a trade though :D

·
Banned
1,017 Posts
Beautiful car but that price woah!!!!

·
Registered
640 Posts
I would offer to trade you even for my perfect 08 CTS-4 (AWD) DI Sports Performance luxury edition. But somehow I don't think you would go for that....

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Anybody? It's noticeably faster than my Mav, lol. Although, never tested off-road. Let's make a deal! C'mon. Let me take your Mav on partial...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts