Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale: 08 Teryx with new 880

After a long 10 month wait, I finally picked up my Teryx today. It needed a complete rebuild including a newer case. It now has the 09 case with the HD starter gear and improved oil pickup tube. Engine has a TRP 880 kit with 12:1 pistons, stage 3 cams and forged rods. Heads are ported and have +1 valves to go with the FCR 41 carbs. VForce John machined clutch with dalton cams. Car runs 70+mph. Many more extras so I will post more pictures and info next week. Car is for sale $11,500 SOLD!!!!! as of 10/17/13

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
race the maverick, :)

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think the Mav will be a little stronger. Teryx runs even with the Rzr XP's and the Mav beats the XP's

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
2008 Teryx with built 880

2008 LE, Complete ground up rebuilt with new 880. TRP 12:1 pistons,TRP Forged Rods & trail/race-2 cams, 41mm FCR's, Benchmark Ported heads with +1 Valves,I-Shock +5 LT kit,K-2 concepts Bed delete,09 matching Red rear fenders & tailgate,Maier Plastics fender flares,12" Hiper's w/Bighorn 2.0's, Ceramic coated & wrapped Muzzy Pro,Dynatec PG CDI, Dynatec hot coils,VFJ Clutch Mod's & Dalton,modified PWR radiator with added sump tank, Fan override switch, 2010 1" water coolant lines,TRP high flow water impellar, oil cooler w/remote oil filter,DASA gauge POD w/Tach,H2o temp & oil press gauges,Beard Super T1 seats, UTV inc lowered seat bases, PRP 5 pt harness',PDS custom 2 seat 1 1/2" chromoly cage w/Alum top,tube doors,front & rear bumpers,40" Rigid LED,dome light, Odessey PC 1200,external battery charging posts,Safeglow Red fiberoptic whips, Full Fiberskinz skidplates, Momo steering wheel, LED back up light.

Asking $ 11,500 or BO I also have lots of spare parts included. Brand new hood, full set of original rims & tires and a variety of other parts all included. This car runs dead even with a stock Rzr XP

Attachments

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
nice looking dinosaur!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Somewhere out there... some kid is droolin on his ipad
Yeah but lets hope who ever he is, he has some money that is burning a hole in his pocket.
It is a definate upgrade from a skateboard. :haha:

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Needs a bump

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Hopefully, you can show it off at the sand show and get a buyer for it…..

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My buddy told me to tow it up there and leave it in the parking lot with a sign on it. That seems like too much hassle & risk to leave it unattended all day.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I suprised they don't have a swap meet and 4-sale section at an event of this size....

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just dont want to towed 2 hrs up there & 2 hrs back and worry about it sitting all day unattended

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Ride it and put your 4-sale sign on it....no better advertising than seeing it in action....

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Nah, part of the value comes from the fact that it has a complete ground up rebuilt engine.
Price Reduced!!!!!! $11,500

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bumping for a reduced price

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Interest is picking up. Someone is going to get a great deal on a very fast Teryx. Who's it going to be?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bump. Had another caller last night so interest is still coming in.
I also just installed a new dynatek cdi over the weekend and it runs even better than before.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I wish I was on the east coast..... Somebody is honestly gonna get a Great deal!!!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts