Avid Racing Max prerunner Cage build- looking for cage ideas
Can-Am Maverick Forum - Powered by vBulletin

This is a discussion on Avid Racing Max prerunner Cage build- looking for cage ideas within the Maverick Builds, Projects, How-Tos forums, part of the Can-Am Maverick Forums category; We at Avid Racing are getting ready to build a cage for our Max support/prerunner... it's still going to be a 4 seat (Beard Seats) ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Avid Racing Max prerunner Cage build- looking for cage ideas

Member #
    Liked
    198 times

We at Avid Racing are getting ready to build a cage for our Max support/prerunner... it's still going to be a 4 seat (Beard Seats) and we are going to incorporate a removable roof rack as well. I have seen a few designs that really interested me. Can you guys post pics of your custom cages so I come up with design elements for our Max cage? it can be from a Mav or a Max... Thanks!
    AVID OFFROAD RACING would like to THANK our Sponsors!!!
    CAN AM-ADS SHOCKS-DYNOJET-STRANGE METAL FAB-MUZZY Performance-BEARD SEATS-RIGID LIGHTS-GBC TIRES, RideNow , FACTORY UTV,Method Wheels

BUILDING a MAX for BITD/SCORE.. that "might" be ready for the 2015 season..maybe 2016?

Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    You should check out Ronnie Renners 4 seat RZR build cage looks sweet!

Member #
    Liked
    198 times
    Where... do you have a link?
    CAN AM-ADS SHOCKS-DYNOJET-STRANGE METAL FAB-MUZZY Performance-BEARD SEATS-RIGID LIGHTS-GBC TIRES, RideNow , FACTORY UTV,Method Wheels

BUILDING a MAX for BITD/SCORE.. that "might" be ready for the 2015 season..maybe 2016?

4. Remove Advertisements
    MaverickForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    11 times

Member #
    Liked
    3526 times
    That's a cool cage but only Vertically challenge can sit in the rear. Especially in our 4 seat Max with raised stadium seating. My Friend is doing his Max cage now and they are gonna lower the rear seats to for a lower sleeker looking cage.
    2018 Can Am Max X3
    POOR MANS MINI TROPHY TRUCK

SKAT-TRAK WARLOCKS THE BEST SAND TIRE EVER. 10 PADDLE XTREME BLADES STAGGERED. 104" ROLL OUT.DWT WHEELS.BLOW BY CATCH CAN.KC GRAVITY 6 LED BAR.EVO STAGE 3 TUNE.EVO CAT DELETE.EVO BIG AIR INTAKE.KWI X34 CLUTCHKIT.TRIPLE X SEATS WITH 3 PERSON REAR BENCH.GALAXY TAB A 10".2X MOTORSPORTS BUMP STEER DELETE TIE ROD KIT.2X MOTORSPORTS GUSSET KIT.WHIPTECH LED LIGHTED WHIPS.NRG Suede Steering Wheel WITH QUICKRELEASE.

Member #
    Liked
    198 times
    Quote Originally Posted by warlock View Post
    That's a cool cage but only Vertically challenge can sit in the rear. Especially in our 4 seat Max with raised stadium seating. My Friend is doing his Max cage now and they are gonna lower the rear seats to for a lower sleeker looking cage.
    Hmmmm.... good idea...you have started my gears turning... I really like that cage on the Razor...C'mon guys! need more pics..there was a pics of a cage done a few weeks ago that I thought looked pretty bad ass...but can't find the post now- help!!

Member #
    Liked
    4079 times
    How about a sample from Desertworks - also used by Bert's to make custom rides
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Mega made me get Skats and a tune
    Skats for life now

Thanks for the quote Tim - "Have a unicorny, rainbowey day!"

Member #
    Liked
    3526 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sand shark View Post
    How about a sample from Desertworks - also used by Bert's to make custom rides
    Yeah desert works has some cool cages for sure. Damn pricey since they live and manufacture in a Liberal ass over Tax and Regulated state, hehehe.

Name:  IMG_20130921_130829.jpg
Views: 1385
Size:  1.04 MB
    2018 Can Am Max X3

SKAT-TRAK WARLOCKS THE BEST SAND TIRE EVER. 10 PADDLE XTREME BLADES STAGGERED. 104" ROLL OUT.DWT WHEELS.BLOW BY CATCH CAN.KC GRAVITY 6 LED BAR.EVO STAGE 3 TUNE.EVO CAT DELETE.EVO BIG AIR INTAKE.KWI X34 CLUTCHKIT.TRIPLE X SEATS WITH 3 PERSON REAR BENCH.GALAXY TAB A 10".2X MOTORSPORTS BUMP STEER DELETE TIE ROD KIT.2X MOTORSPORTS GUSSET KIT.WHIPTECH LED LIGHTED WHIPS.NRG Suede Steering Wheel WITH QUICKRELEASE.

Member #
    Liked
    4079 times

Lol! Those Mavericks were around $40k!

He is pricey but does good work.

I would recommend the guy that did my cage. Super reasonable pricing and will make what every you want.

Lots of my guys work is racing around tracks and BITD
    Last edited by sand shark; 06-16-2014 at 11:28 PM. Reason: spelling
    Mega made me get Skats and a tune
    Skats for life now

Thanks for the quote Tim - "Have a unicorny, rainbowey day!"

Member #
    Liked
    3526 times
    Yep nice stuff for sure. Mostly gotta sell to Other Commifornicators cause everything is relative there in Pay. Your 10 lb bag of Ice is $5 and my 20lb bag here is $1.50 so I would need to find a local builder on the same wage scale as me. Plus I will avoid spending any money in Commifornia so I do not Aid and Abet its Craziness. Just the way I am. I do visit there cause of my wife and Kids desire to do so. I take it so serious that I usually bring two 5 gallon cans of diesel fuel or more just so I don't even leave any fuel money there. GOD im getting Bad. LOL. Cal Sucks Sorry.
    dirtchaser likes this.
    2018 Can Am Max X3

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links