Update: Unresolved issues since new with 18.5 RS Turbo R P0301, P0302, P0303 - Page 3
Can-Am Maverick Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Update: Unresolved issues since new with 18.5 RS Turbo R P0301, P0302, P0303

This is a discussion on Update: Unresolved issues since new with 18.5 RS Turbo R P0301, P0302, P0303 within the Maverick Discussions forums, part of the Can-Am Maverick Forums category; Originally Posted by BLR I agree, we decided to sell our 15 turbo with 10,000 trouble free miles and upgrade too a 2020 RR RC. ...

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: Update: Unresolved issues since new with 18.5 RS Turbo R P0301, P0302, P0303

Supporting Member
    Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    4442 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BLR View Post
    I agree, we decided to sell our 15 turbo with 10,000 trouble free miles and upgrade too a 2020 RR RC. I felt and still feel I could go out riding by myself while LBR stayed back at the trailer doing projects, with no issues.
    It will take a few trips to get to know the new machine and feel comfortable going out by myself..

I do alot of GeoCaching and stay in contact with LBR by radio or phone.

Barbara

Sent from BLR Logistics
    Does LBR have a sweet trucker handle on the radio? I can hear it now

"BLR to LBR, hey Large lance you got yer ears on?

LBR-Go fer Large Lance who wears ladies underpants.

BLR-Im out in the back 40 acre wood looking for leaver-rites I expect you to have my sammich made for when I return and my linens warshed!!

LBR-Large lance copies, I will accommodate said request plus walk the furr babies, pick up tootsie rolls and dust our fine solo cups and paper plates

BLR- copy that last transmission and will be coming in hot with a mother load of meteorite muffins. over
    Tmesic, BLR, sand shark and 2 others like this.

Supporting Member
    Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    723 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Megadesertdiesel View Post

BLR-Im out in the back 40 acre wood looking for leaver-rites I expect you to have my sammich made for when I return and my linens warshed!!

LBR-Large lance copies, I will accommodate said request plus walk the furr babies, pick up tootsie rolls and dust our fine solo cups and paper plates

BLR- copy that last transmission and will be coming in hot with a mother load of meteorite muffins. over
    Some one call 911 Megas had a stroke at work.
    Extrememc likes this.

Supporting Member
    Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    5020 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Megadesertdiesel View Post

Funniest post of the MONTH !

LMFAO!

Tim
    Extrememc, EODAZ and mgrotel like this.
    Have a Delightful, Rainbowey, Unicorny day.

Love Tim

Me and My RC , whats good enough for other folk ain't good enough for me.

4. Remove Advertisements
    MaverickForums.net
    Advertisements

Supporting Member
    Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    862 times
    Quote Originally Posted by HPnMORE4J View Post
    The aftermarket stuff is more of what the dealer wants to do for less labor costs and higher resale value.
    Some of which was purchased and installed by them in the first place.

If stripped it will have extra holes in the dash, cut outs for sliders, stereo, wear marks for lights, intrusion bars etc....
    Hey if the dealers willing then great, it sounds like the dealer is trying to take care of this and not brp , Im just saying brp isn't going to care if you have 300,000 in the car they'll give you purchase price, why would the dealer want a car that wont run if they sell it to some other unsuspecting soul then ultimately the new owner could claim fraud unless the dealer has full disclosure on the troubles this car has most likely it would be sent to an auction for totaled units and sold as a salvage titled machine.
    Life doesent get much better than eating taco’s down at scorpian bay ,baja sur
    2018 x3 xrs/ smart lok,rugged radios,baga design squadron pro’s,onyx6,afx alum. Lower doors,brp door handles, Evo c/d + tune, wet sounds elite 10, aim belt temp, + way too much to list need more $$ not close to being done

BLR
    Wherever our truck parks our trailer for the night
    Member #
    Liked
    469 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmesic View Post
    Funniest post of the MONTH !

LMFAO!

Tim
    Mega only missed one important piece of information..

I had to stop by the local adult daycare before heading home.. lol

Now back onto topic..lol

Sent from BLR Logistics
    Live each day as if it's your last

Member #
    Liked
    250 times
    At least I can laugh while I cry...…
    EODAZ, Desertdog01, BLR and 1 others like this.

Member #
    Liked
    630 times
    The dealer would be much better off just leaving the aftermarket parts on it for better resale value and just put new one's on the new machine therefore getting better money out of it.

Otherwise they have double the labor and less to offer.

This machine needs to be JUNKED! The only people that should own this machine are the engineers back at BRP. BRP should pay your dealer the labor cost of taking all the goodies off that machine and put them goodies back on either an 18.5 or 2019 XRS. No Charge! You have entered a time in your life that you want to enjoy an off-roading lifestyle and the only thing Can-am has handed you is a HEADACHE. C'mon BRP make it right!
    BLR, sand shark, Tmesic and 3 others like this.
    2018 X3 RC R
    Life's an adventure....bring your wallet!

Supporting Member
    Premium Member
    Desert somewhere between Wickenburg & Surprise Arizona
    Member #
    Liked
    1039 times
    Contact that attorney I referred you to. Don't let anybody tell you you'll never win against "big corporation". I had to sue Harley Davidson back in 2004, they settled, paid $36K in attorney fees, cost and my time spent.

If you don't have a Lemon Law case, no one ever had.

Or those machines are known to spontaneously combust out in the middle of nowhere. So I've heard.

You have way more patience than I've ever had. Bet you'd be great at fishing.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    '18 X3 XRC Turbo R + $$$$$$$$

Member #
    Liked
    250 times
    Yes from working for a top fortune 500 company for over 20 years, overseeing credit management, sales, inventory, auditing, fraud committee, working directly with our attorneys etc., plus owning several companies of my own,
    I've found following proper protocol, patience and respect is truly a virtue.

You know the old saying "You attract more fly's with Honey than Vinegar".

Everything has to be worked out and settled in the long run no matter who is involved. I'm still with hope the Dealer/BRP will come through with full satisfaction within a timely manner.

I would also give both the dealer/BRP never ending "prop's" which would probably have very heavy influence on their customer base. Either way social media these days has a huge impact as well.

However as Hollywood said "At some point one must draw a line in the sand" when all has been done with nothing resolved and satisfied, a more formal and legal point of action must be introduced.

No I'm not getting any younger and have no time for this as life has been totally disrupted for a long time now over this which is crazy.

more to follow.....

(P.S. AZ... You're correct, I don't do too bad with fishing however I know when to "cut bait"
    Last edited by HPnMORE4J; 08-03-2019 at 09:01 AM.
    Hollywood X3 and AZSteele like this.

Supporting Member
    Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    3754 times
    Yes from working for a top fortune 500 company for over 20 years, overseeing credit management, sales, inventory, auditing, fraud committee, working directly with our attorneys etc., plus owning several companies of my own,
    I've found following proper protocol, patience and respect is truly a virtue.

You know the old saying "You attract more fly's with Honey than Vinegar".

Everything has to be worked out and settled in the long run no matter who is involved. I'm still with hope the Dealer/BRP will come through with full satisfaction within a timely manner.

I would also give both the dealer/BRP never ending "prop's" which would probably have very heavy influence on their customer base. Either way social media these days has a huge impact as well.

However as Hollywood said "At some point one must draw a line in the sand" when all has been done with nothing resolved and satisfied, a more formal and legal point of action must be introduced.

No I'm not getting any younger and have no time for this as life has been totally disrupted for a long time now over this which is crazy.

more to follow.....

(P.S. AZ... You're correct, I don't do too bad with fishing however I know when to "cut bait"
    I'm still hoping for the best for you!
    HPnMORE4J and AZSteele like this.
    2017 X3 XRS, 2019 X3 XRS

November 2018 Maverick of the Month
    UTV Inc equipped twice with "EVERYTHING"!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links