Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

What Did You Do To Your X3 Today?

502K views 3K replies 348 participants last post by  Hollywood X3 
#1 ·
Yesterday I installed the CT Race Worx lower a arms and Keller ball joints. I've got to say these things are pure badassery and cannot wait to punish them this weekend. What did you do?

Tire Automotive tire Bumper Vehicle door Automotive exterior
Tire Automotive tire Auto part Rim Wheel
Land vehicle Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle

See less See more
#2,840 ·
Yesterday I installed the CT Race Worx lower a arms and Keller ball joints. I've got to say these things are pure badassery and cannot wait to punish them this weekend. What did you do?

View attachment 223612 View attachment 223614 View attachment 223616
I installed the B2G with new side dump exhaust, Garmin Tread XL, Quick release Seat brackets, BD head light kit, BD Chase Bar and new Shoes BFG's, Halo 30 with RCV front axels also replaced SDR doors with the latest model. MY wife has no idea!!

Attachments

#2,841 ·
Super Atv trailing arms

Can Am prerunner rear bumper and modified the
Can Am fixed mount tire rack that mates to the bumper so it can lift on two gas shocks and I can access my storage

spent 30 minutes removing my super atv parking brake that they refunded me for because my size 14 boot was hitting their parking brake and not letting me apply full braking ,, then spent another hour removing the steering rack so I could install a new firewall boot ( you cut the boot to fit the parking brake )

Attachments

#2,848 ·
I would say I did a front end gusset kit /A-Arms/Winch/Bumper but I did not even put a dent in the gusset kit

I have two brand-new front end kits , both well known, but one is more budget ,, I tried the budget unit on, and it was pretty gappy and had some design issues , it will bind up and stress the bushing when it is all tightened up plus cause a fight to install A-Arms ,, the other kit was way more money so I figured I would go that route but I just can't get past the sheet metal vs cheap units plate steel and A-Arm bushing opening variance in separate sheet metal formed part, pulling your bumper with the expensive kit means pulling the A-Arm bolt all the way out on this design .. Others just need the nuts pulled

I won't name names because people bolt this stuff on every day and I don't see a ton of bitching about them like I am doing here
I am not super anal about stuff, I just did not want to fight it and put bushings in a bind so the plate steel unit will get modified

#2,852 ·
Put the flat roof on the 21 yesterday after work. Slight modifications due to the intrusion bar. Looks way better than the factory turtle top. Now if the Warden would just loosen the purse strings a bit, I could get more stuff ordered! I got a great deal on a Rival brand roof. Fits great. Now I have one on both machines.

#2,857 ·
Bizarre. I'm not a great welder but I can certainly make things stick together (LOL) so there must have been too much contamination. I guess i'll actually get the paint off first like I should have in the first place. Also cannot believe how thin the tube is. I think i'll make my own door frame out of sturdier material as a summer project.

#2,865 ·
They can still be uploaded the old method for anyone that wants to go the extra mile... to a free image upload/share site and then posted here with the link...!