What's the XMR market like right now?
Can-Am Maverick Forum - Powered by vBulletin

This is a discussion on What's the XMR market like right now? within the Maverick XMR forums, part of the Can-Am Maverick Forums category; We have a 2017 Maverick XMR Max with a whole 77 miles on it and we're thinking of letting it go as it's not easy ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By skidoochris
  • 2 Post By Hollywood X3

Thread: What's the XMR market like right now?

Member #
    Liked
    6 times

We have a 2017 Maverick XMR Max with a whole 77 miles on it and we're thinking of letting it go as it's not easy taking it out where we are in FL... It has a bunch of accessories on it like a top, full vented windshield, stereo with sub, rear harness bar, custom 5th rear seat for a little one with a custom bracket and harness, halo's, seat belt and lo/hi mods, front and rear winch with Factor 55 fairleads and pro links and probably stuff I can't remember. Also have 12" golf cart wheels and tires for it to allow loading into an enclosed trailer. This one's never been in a mud hole or beat on as it's not even broken in yet but I can't find many for sale let alone a Max with hardly any miles on it.
    2017 Maverick XMR Max Octane Blue - Sport Low - Seatbelt Harness - Can-Am Sport Roof - Extended Flares - Full Vented Windshield - MTX Soundbar w/ Sub - Blue Halo's - Rear Winch - Mirrors - Synthetic Line - Factor 55 ProLink XTV Front & Rear - Rear Custom Center Seat - Much More To Come...

Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    2017 Maverick XMR1000 - Can Am Rookie Turning 70 this year. I have to get Older but I don't have to Grow Up!
    Super ATV radius arms and tie rods, Razorback belt temp gauge, Mud Busters, 30" Cryptids on Raceline beadlocks - just getting started!

Member #
    Liked
    199 times
    4 doors sell good
    maybe get it street legal...if possible
    AZSteele likes this.
    17 xds, Whalen 240x tune, 3bar sensors, Powervision with AFR logging, AEM 320 fuel pump, Bosch 1200cc injectors, H&H performance clutching and custom tuning, Pro Armor 4 point harness, UMP filter, Evo v flow, Bell intercooler with BOV and fan override, razorback belt gauge, STU 1300x15 Padla comp cut, 31x15 Tribute comp cut on DWT wheels, mod stock exhaust, Tensor 30x10 x14 on MSA wheels or ITP mud lite 30x12x14 on stock wheels and street legal

4. Remove Advertisements
    MaverickForums.net
    Advertisements

Supporting Member
    Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    3580 times
    Selling a car is more about the asking price than anything else. Price it to sell, it will move. Price it for what you think it's worth, it might not. Selling a SXS is a slippery slope, but it can be done.
    EODAZ and AZSteele like this.
    2017 X3 XRS, 2019 X3 XRS

November 2018 Maverick of the Month
    UTV Inc equipped twice with "EVERYTHING"!

Supporting Member
    Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    922 times
    Another idea is swing by your local Stealership's, see what they have them priced at (then knock off 10 - 15%).

Print out some fliers with the top third being a couple color pictures (attention grabbing). Might want to target 55+ communities / parks. Craig's list, Trader, ect. Hell, hand them out in the Dealership's parking lot. What's the worst that can happen ?

I'm usually against buying used, but your story seems to picture a great deal for the buyer. Unfortunately you're going to take a big hit.

Best of luck, shame it's not going to work out for you.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AZSteele; 05-13-2019 at 07:51 AM.
    '18 X3 XRC Turbo R + $$$$$$$$

Sponsored Links