Really bad experience with the local mobile service guy! - Page 3
Can-Am Maverick Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Really bad experience with the local mobile service guy!

This is a discussion on Really bad experience with the local mobile service guy! within the Southwest Owners forums, part of the Maverick Regional Forums category; Originally Posted by warlock Well if you are a business owner and the idea of saving a few dollars for retirement or expanding sounds like ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Really bad experience with the local mobile service guy!

Member #
    Liked
    3607 times
    Quote Originally Posted by warlock View Post
    Well if you are a business owner and the idea of saving a few dollars for retirement or expanding sounds like a good to you then leave California. Pretty simple really. It's a 3rd less or better to operate in Az and way less regulatory headaches. Either that or hang on by a thread in California until your totally broke and then is to late. I have heard it all from my California friends about how I don't want to uproot my kids or I have all of my family there so make your choice.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    I know plenty of business owners that are doing quite well. They are in all types of businesses. I guess it depends on what type of business you are in and what city your business is located. There are a lot cities that are very business friendly.

If people are hanging on by a thread they will likely being do it no matter where they live.

Cheaper cost of living usually equates to lower wages. My friend was going to move to TX until he saw he would be making 1/3 less a year and he wife would be making significantly less as a nurse. Texas pays nurses around $25/hr and she is making $60/hr or more. When they did the math for the cost of house and cost of living they were actually much worse off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by sand shark; 07-05-2019 at 10:15 AM.
    Mega made me get Skats and a tune
    Skats for life now

Thanks for the quote Tim - "Have a unicorny, rainbowey day!"

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    I live in a small town in Ca. pop 125. I just got lit up in my own driveway by chp for getting my mail 1/4 mile from my house in my x3. Yes you make more money in Ca. but the second I can afford to leave I am gone. My best friend is retired leo and he loathes the po po as much as I do. First thing out of the cops mouth was to threaten to shoot my dogs.

Supporting Member
    Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    722 times
    I dident mean to start any controversy ,not saying all off road is dead in ca , was just making a comment that growing up in socal there used to be everybody in and around the san diego area especially el cajon, Santee, lakeside , there are a lot of newer guys ,brenthal bros, I like their stuff but it was ca ,shutting down riding area’s and making for a more hostal environment for co.s to do biz, in not off road related but some of the largest corps have fled , toyota moved their operations out of state their 250+ acre site is empty and the town they were in is wondering where the tax money they lost is coming from ca used to be the best place to be before the libs got ahold of it , I have my oldest son that made great wages operator
    Local 12 was always broke he moved to az took a big hit in pay but houseing is a 1/3 the cost food prob 1/5 the cost gas is close to 2.00 a gallon less. He wishes he would've moved 10 years ago , also quit the union more job opportunity's
    any ways a couple more years I'm gone also Im tired of being 1 new law away from being a criminal. Oh wait I changed my exhaust I am a criminal. Gotta go hide out
    warlock and AZSteele like this.
    Life doesent get much better than eating taco’s down at scorpian bay ,baja sur
    2018 x3 xrs/ smart lok,rugged radios,baga design squadron pro’s,onyx6,afx alum. Lower doors,brp door handles, Evo c/d + tune, wet sounds elite 10, aim belt temp, + way too much to list need more $$ not close to being done

4. Remove Advertisements
    MaverickForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    3607 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Desertdog01 View Post
    I dident mean to start any controversy ,not saying all off road is dead in ca , was just making a comment that growing up in socal there used to be everybody in and around the san diego area especially el cajon, Santee, lakeside , there are a lot of newer guys ,brenthal bros, I like their stuff but it was ca ,shutting down riding area’s and making for a more hostal environment for co.s to do biz, in not off road related but some of the largest corps have fled , toyota moved their operations out of state their 250+ acre site is empty and the town they were in is wondering where the tax money they lost is coming from ca used to be the best place to be before the libs got ahold of it , I have my oldest son that made great wages operator
    Local 12 was always broke he moved to az took a big hit in pay but houseing is a 1/3 the cost food prob 1/5 the cost gas is close to 2.00 a gallon less. He wishes he would've moved 10 years ago , also quit the union more job opportunity's
    any ways a couple more years I'm gone also Im tired of being 1 new law away from being a criminal. Oh wait I changed my exhaust I am a criminal. Gotta go hide out
    No controversy.
    Mega made me get Skats and a tune
    Skats for life now

Thanks for the quote Tim - "Have a unicorny, rainbowey day!"

Supporting Member
    Premium Member
    Desert somewhere between Wickenburg & Surprise Arizona
    Member #
    Liked
    939 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Megadesertdiesel View Post
    in 5.5 years when I retire I just might. Cant give up my sweet spinning chair and 4 monitors just yet.
    Start that business now (LLC, ect). My wife can do all that stuff for you. Huge tax benefits your missing out on, even if the "business" isn't functioning yet. Call or text me if you want more info. My wife will hook you up legally and at cost.

Tim, sent that asshole out to my place, sounds like he needs a "tune up".

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    '18 X3 XRC Turbo R + $$$$$$$$

Supporting Member
    Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    4263 times
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSteele View Post
    Start that business now (LLC, ect). My wife can do all that stuff for you. Huge tax benefits your missing out on, even if the "business" isn't functioning yet. Call or text me if you want more info. My wife will hook you up legally and at cost.

Tim, sent that asshole out to my place, sounds like he needs a "tune up".

Thanks, already setup since 2007. Haven’t had to report any taxes until this year. It’s been a wash since i started it. Somehow i always have more expenses than income, fuel and parts for “test and development”.
    AZSteele likes this.

Supporting Member
    Premium Member
    Desert somewhere between Wickenburg & Surprise Arizona
    Member #
    Liked
    939 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Megadesertdiesel View Post
    Thanks, already setup since 2007. Haven’t had to report any taxes until this year. It’s been a wash since i started it. Somehow i always have more expenses than income, fuel and parts for “test and development”.
    Exactly. Tools, meals, vehicle costs, mileage, some clothing. Portion of your home, ect. All writable. Don't forget your "security dogs".

GloverXRS likes this.
    '18 X3 XRC Turbo R + $$$$$$$$

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links