Hmf 3/4 Exhaust
Can-Am Maverick Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hmf 3/4 Exhaust

This is a discussion on Hmf 3/4 Exhaust within the Maverick XXC forums, part of the Can-Am Maverick Forums category; Whats everyones opinion on this exhaust system? Or is the Barkers system better? Also should I use a pc 5 or have the ecu reflashed? ...

Thread: Hmf 3/4 Exhaust

Member #

Hmf 3/4 Exhaust

Whats everyones opinion on this exhaust system? Or is the Barkers system better? Also should I use a pc 5 or have the ecu reflashed? TIA

Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 18xcmaverick View Post
    Whats everyones opinion on this exhaust system? Or is the Barkers system better? Also should I use a pc 5 or have the ecu reflashed? TIA
    I'm curious on this as well since I've been looking at exhausts myself.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    I'm going to bump this because I'm still curious.

I want to upgrade my exhaust with a 3/4 system. I know I need programming. What is the best option? Best combo? Even if not bought together.

4. Remove Advertisements
    MaverickForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    28 times
    Barkers is definately the better of the 2. Myself i prefer a reflash for all the extra perks that come with it.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    Quote Originally Posted by iam_canadian22 View Post
    Barkers is definately the better of the 2. Myself i prefer a reflash for all the extra perks that come with it.

Excuse my ignorance. I haven't played around to much with modifying these things. But what is the difference and the pros and cons between something like the PC5 and a reflash?

Member #
    Liked
    28 times
    Quote Originally Posted by kitzy View Post
    Excuse my ignorance. I haven't played around to much with modifying these things. But what is the difference and the pros and cons between something like the PC5 and a reflash?

Reflash raises rpm limiter, raises/removes speed limiter, lowers fan turn on temp, can raise limp mode rpm limiter, can raise/remove reverse limiter, race start(start in gear without brake), remove any torque limiters, can adjust fuel/timing based on mods/desired octane, probably missing some. Needs to be sent back for adjustments. Pcv can adjust any time, timing available on some models, can get rev pack to raise rpm limit by 500rpm i believe it is, better choice if your gonna dyno tune unless your local to someone who does the flashes.

Supporting Member
    Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    595 times
    Evo map tuner you buy with 3 or 4 tunes and flash the ecu your self + you can reset your service meter and there are other options you gan get , great tool to have even program yr keys
    Life doesent get much better than eating taco’s down at scorpian bay ,baja sur
    2018 x3 xrs/ smart lok,rugged radios,baga design squadron pro’s,onyx6,afx alum. Lower doors,brp door handles, Evo c/d + tune, wet sounds elite 10, aim belt temp, + way too much to list need more $$ not close to being done

Sponsored Links