Check list when buying a used 5th Wheel Toy Hauler? - Page 4
Can-Am Maverick Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Check list when buying a used 5th Wheel Toy Hauler?

This is a discussion on Check list when buying a used 5th Wheel Toy Hauler? within the Tow Rigs / Haulers / RVs forums, part of the MaverickForums Off-Topic category; Very good recommendations, every trailer I have bought I made them start and run the generator, as well as the ac units, for me the ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Check list when buying a used 5th Wheel Toy Hauler?

Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Very good recommendations, every trailer I have bought I made them start and run the generator, as well as the ac units, for me the most important was the damn furnace.

Had a good buddy with a toy hauler and the furnace sounded like it was a jet about to take off. It would wake me up in my trailer 30' away when it started at night.

Everyone is right, Travel Trailers are all piles of crap. I am currently working on fixing my 1 year old eclipse stellar's sound system that was wired wrong from the factory, and was supposed to be fixed under warranty and the dealer failed to get it right.

Good luck and I hope you get a lot of use out of it.

Member #
    Liked
    325 times
    Think I'm passing on that particular trailer. All the graphics are peeling (problem with the make/year) which you either live with or spend $3-$4K replacing or a month of work doing it yourself. Also someone did a sloppy azz job and wrong type of window sealer which is a flag.

There will be a bunch up for sale in this region in the upcoming months, deals to be had before Christmas...
    Also just thinking about keeping my 11' Arctic Fox camper and getting a enclosed car trailer and adding cabinets and fuel station.

Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Arctic Fox is a pretty nice trailer, northwood does a pretty good job, also made in oregon, you might try to find a Desert Fox which I believe is the Northwood Toy hauler. Know several people who are very happy with their Desert Foxes.

Good luck in finding something that will work for you.
    HPnMORE4J likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    MaverickForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    253 times
    Quote Originally Posted by onkyo View Post
    Arctic Fox is a pretty nice trailer, northwood does a pretty good job, also made in oregon, you might try to find a Desert Fox which I believe is the Northwood Toy hauler. Know several people who are very happy with their Desert Foxes.

Good luck in finding something that will work for you.
    The good thing with Northwood is they build their own chassis in house, so it's not made of tin foil. But their Desert Fox line is all tag-alongs, no fivers, and no garage models.
    onkyo likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponsored Links