200hp Stock turbo E85 20psi - Page 5
Can-Am Maverick Forum - Powered by vBulletin

200hp Stock turbo E85 20psi

This is a discussion on 200hp Stock turbo E85 20psi within the Whalen's Speed R&D forums, part of the Can-am Maverick Supporting Vendors category; The ws240 kit pushes the limit of the 3 bar map sensors. Between 30-32 psi of boost. We have never had a head gasket problem ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: 200hp Stock turbo E85 20psi

Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    The ws240 kit pushes the limit of the 3 bar map sensors. Between 30-32 psi of boost. We have never had a head gasket problem due to how hands on our tuning is with big power kits. Its hard to sometimes compare "kits" I have ws180 kits beating multiple stage 6 kits in Australia. Not really a fair comparison as we know the stage 6 should beat it. Our ws180 kit is just dialed in. Sorry I cant really post much anymore.

Supporting Member
    Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    484 times
    I have always said a properly tuned motor will out perform a more highly modified motor that is out of tune. This in itself is one of the biggest reasons I went with Whalen. A speed shop within driving distance if needed dedicated to the tune. Although there isnt a lot of information on the ws240 kit available I am confident when we get finished it will run the best it can with with the parts we used.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Sponsored Links