4th of July Losers club, who ain't riding?
Can-Am Maverick Forum - Powered by vBulletin

This is a discussion on 4th of July Losers club, who ain't riding? within the Off-Topic forums, part of the MaverickForums Off-Topic category; Stole idea from PBB. (FNL and SNL) Well im staying home this long weekend and wrenching. Been working 12 hour days the last few months ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: 4th of July Losers club, who ain't riding?

Supporting Member
    Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    4674 times

Stole idea from PBB. (FNL and SNL)

Well im staying home this long weekend and wrenching. Been working 12 hour days the last few months and have not had time to do some projects.

I have to replace a serpentine belt on my daughters car for a 1” shorter one. Because Dad put in a big stereo with two amps and then a 220 amp alternator that has a smaller pull. The smaller pulley lets the tensioner relax too much and bounce around making a purring sound. Nothing like creating more work for myself, I have to pull the wheel off the car and fender liner just to get to the tensioner bolt. Sum bitches!!!

Second project is adding a Mopar severe duty fuel filter to the trusty Megacab. She is on 06 and only has one filter and could use to keep my injectors from having issues.

Third one is my X3. I want to pull the trailing arms off and add the S3 style weld on gusset kit(sorry Dustin ill cut my own out since shipping to AZ is a lot for some flat plate). Then replace trailing arm pivot bushing, wheel bearings and rear axle shafts just because they have seen 5000 miles of MEGA abuse not because they are showing any signs of wear. Also i have to pull off my exhaust and sell it to a buddy and build myself another one.

Last one is trim some palm trees and bolt my metal framed gazebo down before the monsoon season relocates it to the neighbors yard.

What are you losers doing if you are not out enjoying the trails????
    AZSteele likes this.

Supporting Member
    Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    1009 times
    Actully going to work, then take Friday off for a 3 dayer, pretty boring got the guys cleaning a resivoir so pretty much sittin in my truck on my tab. Might go hit Pismo next weekend for 1 last ride even though I really don't like it but the car needs some run time
    AZSteele likes this.
    Life doesent get much better than eating taco’s down at scorpian bay ,baja sur
    2018 x3 xrs/ smart lok,rugged radios,baga design squadron pro’s,onyx6,afx alum. Lower doors,brp door handles, Evo c/d + tune, wet sounds elite 10, aim belt temp, + way too much to list need more $$ not close to being done

Member #
    Liked
    152 times
    I'm joining the club. Started my Ram to get loaded, service DEF - see dealer message. Now it's sitting at the dealer and I'm driving their Jeep Renegade

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
    AZSteele likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    MaverickForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    116 times
    I'm in, my crazy work schedule for summer just hit, might work on 5th wheel tomorrow but the rest will be work
    AZSteele likes this.

Supporting Member
    Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    334 times
    Alignment then swapped the sway bar links and a tire rotation on the Dodge 5.9 after work. Fuel filter, air filter clean, finding the voltage drop to the trailer brakes, swap shackle straps for some 1/4" BIG boys and fresh water filler hose replacement tomorrow. X3- lost another wheel bearing. Probably do both. Going to check ball joints and bushings. Then the house roof leak. All in time. Happy Birthday America!!!! We earned it.
    AZSteele likes this.

Supporting Vendor
    Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    118 times
    Finishing up customer car and then working on this turd! We are going to cruise the bike up the a car show in the mtn's saturday.
    Name:  thumbnail_IMG_3236.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  259.2 KB
    AZSteele likes this.

Parts - Accessories - Builds

http://www.peakoffroadperformance.com

Member #
    Liked
    316 times
    Escrow just closed on Tuesday so were now moving. Excited for the new house but had to cancel our Walker River Resort trip. Cant take any additional time off work due too all migrations of new clients, but excited about the new house and I need to break in the neighbors with the X3, loud music that 'some - one hates' on here (not gonna mention any names - mega) maybe some illegal fireworks and a pool party
    AZSteele likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    3521 times
    Well I'm gonna drink a few Gallons of Beer to start. Was thinking a Glamis trip is in order. Work on my Tan ya know.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    1HasBeen and AZSteele like this.
    2018 Can Am Max X3
    POOR MANS MINI TROPHY TRUCK

SKAT-TRAK WARLOCKS THE BEST SAND TIRE EVER. 10 PADDLE XTREME BLADES STAGGERED. 104" ROLL OUT.DWT WHEELS.BLOW BY CATCH CAN.KC GRAVITY 6 LED BAR.EVO STAGE 3 TUNE.EVO CAT DELETE.EVO BIG AIR INTAKE.KWI X34 CLUTCHKIT.TRIPLE X SEATS WITH 3 PERSON REAR BENCH.GALAXY TAB A 10".2X MOTORSPORTS BUMP STEER DELETE TIE ROD KIT.2X MOTORSPORTS GUSSET KIT.WHIPTECH LED LIGHTED WHIPS.NRG Suede Steering Wheel WITH QUICKRELEASE.

BLR
    Wherever our truck parks our trailer for the night
    Member #
    Liked
    578 times
    Our truck moved our trailer a whopping 4 miles to the lake

Our view off the back patio
    Beer
    BBQ
    Fireworks
    One big party.

Sent from BLR Logistics
    Live each day as if it's your last

Member #
    Liked
    56 times
    Washing Double D...wish there was a car wash that took Duallies, clear the backyard then going to smoke some pineapple swine, deep fried smoked bacon wrapped onion rings to start off for appetizer haven't thought of a veggie yet then grease the wheel bearings on the max
    warlock and AZSteele like this.
    A.K.A. Scooby 2018 Red Max 686 intercom, Assault Mirrors, Door Bags

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links